£20 CREDIT - What have you seen to spend it on?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
Andy Hodgson just said there are terms and conditions with it...the term is you can't spend it...only joking you can

If its anything like the £10 credit offer last time he was telling the truth but will they be able to sell everything on a promotion or under £10 for a whole month? Maybe they will surprise us and do some good offers - let us all know here if you see anything decent from 8th April when the bargains start

***If your new here wait until the clock starts as they often drop the price under £10 at the last minute making your voucher invalid for that product***

Full terms
1.When you make any valid purchase from the bid TV shopping channels or on the TV auction deals on www.bid.tv between 07:45 29/03/13 and 01:30 02/04/13 (inclusive) you will receive two £10 credits on your account.
2.Credits will be applied to qualifying accounts by 07:45 08/04/13 and will expire at 01:30 09/05/13.
3.The initial purchase and the credit redemptions must be made using the same Bidder ID.
4.Any items which are ordered and then returned or cancelled will not be eligible for the credits.
5.The credits cannot be combined and used together nor can they be used in conjunction with any other credit or voucher.
6.A total of two £10 credits will be given per item.
7.The credits are valid for any purchases from any of the bid shopping TV channels.
8.Credits cannot be redeemed on the bid shopping websites.
9.Credits can only be redeemed on purchases of over £10.
10.The credit cannot be exchanged for cash nor will any change be given.
11.You must speak to an operator if you wish to redeem your credit; vouchers cannot be redeemed using "No Call Back".
12.The credit cannot be used on any other promotions or payments schemes such as Easy Buy

Last edited:
Andy Hodgson just said there are terms and conditions with it...the term is you can't spend it...only joking you can

If its anything like the £10 credit offer last time he was telling the truth but will they be able to sell everything on a promotion or under £10 for a whole month? Maybe they will surprise us and do some good offers - let us all know here if you see anything decent in April when the bargains start

***If your new here wait until the clock starts as they often drop the price under £10 at the last minute making your voucher invalid for that product***

Full terms
1.When you make any valid purchase from the bid TV shopping channels or on the TV auction deals on www.bid.tv between 07:45 29/03/13 and 01:30 02/04/13 (inclusive) you will receive two £10 credits on your account.

2.Credits will be applied to qualifying accounts by 07:45 08/04/13 and will expire at 01:30 09/05/13.
3.The initial purchase and the credit redemptions must be made using the same Bidder ID.
4.Any items which are ordered and then returned or cancelled will not be eligible for the credits.
5.The credits cannot be combined and used together nor can they be used in conjunction with any other credit or voucher.
6.A total of two £10 credits will be given per item.
7.The credits are valid for any purchases from any of the bid shopping TV channels.
8.Credits cannot be redeemed on the bid shopping websites.
9.Credits can only be redeemed on purchases of over £10.
10.The credit cannot be exchanged for cash nor will any change be given.
11.You must speak to an operator if you wish to redeem your credit; vouchers cannot be redeemed using "No Call Back".
12.The credit cannot be used on any other promotions or payments schemes such as Easy Buy

So you're saying that they lower the price even after the two minute clock has started? Seriously? I thought that the clock meant that they'd reached the lowest price they were going to go and that was it! So people are ringing in in good faith ordering stuff thinking they'll be able to use their vouchers, but as the clock reaches its dying moments they plunge the price so that any voucher user is unable to use it, and is now comitted to buy something, and still has a voucher that they hope they'll try and redeem on something else? THAT ABSOLUTELY STINKS!

If I was to buy something and I got one, or two of these vouchers, I do the most sensible thing and disregard them.......they're worthless, in fact they'll probably end up costing you money to use them. Trouble is, they're obviously still fooling some folk. I bet the "scam team " are on overtime trying to think of the next thing for after everybody else has seen this pile of crap for what it really is!

Last edited:
So you're saying that they lower the price even after the two minute clock has started? Seriously? I thought that the clock meant that they'd reached the lowest price they were going to go and that was it! So people are ringing in in good faith ordering stuff thinking they'll be able to use their vouchers, but as the clock reaches its dying moments they plunge the price so that any voucher user is unable to use it, and is now comitted to buy something, and still has a voucher that they hope they'll try and redeem on something else? THAT ABSOLUTELY STINKS!

If I was to buy something and I got one, or two of these vouchers, I do the most sensible thing and disregard them.......they're worthless, in fact they'll probably end up costing you money to use them. Trouble is, they're obviously still fooling some folk. I bet the "scam team " are on overtime trying to think of the next thing for after everybody else has seen this pile of crap for what it really is!

They don't drop the price once the clock has started but lots of people may buy at say £14.99 to use the £10 credit then just before the clock starts they drop it to £9.99 or something, basically just saying wait until the clock starts to be sure of the final price before buying

Last edited:
They don't drop the price once the clock has started but lots of people may buy at say £14.99 to use the £10 credit then just before the clock starts they drop it to £9.99 or something, basically just saying wait until the clock starts to be sure of the final price before buying

Indeed, they certainly did just that when the Valentines credit became valid.

It was amazing how many items dropped to £9.99 just before the clock appeared, it was observed in this thread.

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?40188-Don-t-forget-your-Valentines-Day-%A310-credit

Have you seen anything you can spend the credit on yet?

I have only seen 5 products all day, on both channels. I'm sure there will have been more but they are definitely thin on the ground.

Miracle Blades (normal price but very low quantity, 18 I think)
Bag and Scarf Set (much more expensive than I have seen it before)
Garden/Shed Shelves (much more expensive than I have seen it before)
Hanging Baskets (normal price)
Potato Plants (a fair bit more expensive than I have seen it before)

Dismal.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back