Chris Birkett

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
He's very fond of saying he's sold hundreds and thousands of these at £50.....at £40........at £35 and now I've got to sell them for £20

Although true in a way, those higher prices have never been the final end price have they Chris??

Just coming back atchya

He's very fond of saying he's sold hundreds and thousands of these at £50.....at £40........at £35 and now I've got to sell them for £20

Although true in a way, those higher prices have never been the final end price have they Chris??

Just coming back atchya

Wouldn't be the trumpet knives by any chance Momma? With much pride he is always going on about how much he has sold them for

I get the impression he clings onto any small triumph to keep his job. It is fair to say Chris Birkett is at best underwhelming.

I predict a return to the Bingo Hall/Burger Bar by year end. He makes Bod appear engaging.

Last edited:
Wouldn't be the trumpet knives by any chance Momma? With much pride he is always going on about how much he has sold them for

I get the impression he clings onto any small triumph to keep his job. It is fair to say Chris Birkett is at best underwhelming.

I predict a return to the Bingo Hall/Burger Bar by year end. He makes Bod appear engaging.

It was the knives Wirral, same delivery every blasted time :rolleyes:

Crikey, I didn't know he's 6' 5" :eek:

He's the spitting image of Herman Munster but minus his charm and humour.

But could Herman flip a burger or call Bingo? I don't think so Momma.

Talking about those knives I saw a similar set on Thursday in Asda for £14.99, apparently the 'Sabatier' name isn't protected by copyright and is used by many companies. There is a region in France noted for it's Sabatier knives but they bear little resemblance to these ones. Think Earnshaw and you're on the right lines.

Last edited:
If they're selling richardson sheffield knives which are sabatier style then I can vouch for the quality but any others especially if they start a " your kitchen" range then I would be wary.

As for Chris Birkett, Bod etc if Sit Up want to increase sales they should look to get some more funny entertaining presenters. I would only watch Birkett or Hazell to try to go to sleep.

Isn't that the case! Twice I've caught him presenting recently and he's had items that have gone for 1p and he still hasn't been able to shift everything, and one had the £20 credit gimmick attached to it. Seems to fancy himself as the 'chef' too from what I've seen. A terribly boring and bland presenter.

Isn't that the case! Twice I've caught him presenting recently and he's had items that have gone for 1p and he still hasn't been able to shift everything, and one had the £20 credit gimmick attached to it. Seems to fancy himself as the 'chef' too from what I've seen. A terribly boring and bland presenter.

He's about as interesting as really cheap, limp lettuce.

But the good news is he can make curried potato wedges.

Latest posts

Back