Dullest Pick of the Day ever!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
It's like watching paint dry! :wonder:

This is dullsville. :sleepy:

I understand James is about to become a daddy any day now. Much as I find him an irritating big drip, it's always nice to hear about a new baby. Hope he lets us know when it happens

I understand James is about to become a daddy any day now. Much as I find him an irritating big drip, it's always nice to hear about a new baby. Hope he lets us know when it happens

You can bet your life he'll let us know Hillary.

For those who missed it (puts hand up), what was it?

I've seen a selection of picture frames as Pick of the Day in the past (which is surely about as dull as it can get), so was it picture frames again? :sleepy:

As for James' new arrival, we can only hope that he or she doesn't take after his/her father :giggle:

For those who missed it (puts hand up), what was it?

I've seen a selection of picture frames as Pick of the Day in the past (which is surely about as dull as it can get), so was it picture frames again? :sleepy:

As for James' new arrival, we can only hope that he or she doesn't take after his/her father :giggle:

I think it's a paint gun PP.

I am sure when James is selling anything sleep related he'll bring up the little one and how the pillows etc help with his broken sleep patterns. And having a baby the steam mops will be uber, uber essential.

I wouldn't be shocked if he claims to have the child wearing an Earnshaw and being an expert with the Yarvik by the times it's one!

Latest posts

Back