Paul Becque

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So they have let Lottie and soon to be Zoe go and took someone else on? Thats very nice of them .......NOT

They have just got rid of two presenters..... what is going on?

Blimey! They get rid of two and bring in Paul 'Waaayyyhaaaay' Becque? They must be mad

I had to google him (no inuendo meant) because I couldn't think of who he was....I burst out laughing cause this picture came up!

paul beque.jpg

I think its a right kick in the guts for Zoe. She is working out her time and has been made redundant and they take on another presenter! Not nice. I really feel for Zoe. Wish Ideal would change their mind. She has been so loyal.

I quite like Paul Beque, not too keen when he got a bit manic but overall he seems as genuine presenter as you could hope for. Only ever seen Zoe a couple of times and never really took to her I found her presenting boring so would switch her off.

Fair play to Zoe. It took awhile but Iv took to her, especially knowing how she has been treated, surplus to requirements only to be superseded by a bid presenter.

Bet paul becque gets a decent salary unlike, the disgusting way situp treat their presenters.Paul becque will not be able to scream n shout not that type of channel, must be calm and more relaxed too_Oh I think paul should replace Shaun with the hoilday cruise shows he is experienced in that area.Give the man a chance and Zoe fans I'm sure she get a job on rocks and co or gemstv.

Last edited:
I have just seen PB, I don't think he will be a crowd puller.:mysmilie_61:

Missed his debut. Still cannot work out why Ideal have given the bullet to two lovely ladies only to take on an ex Bid presenter

I have never seen this guy before, but he seems a bit of a loon, on the window vac hour yesterday, he said Bidtv, then laughed diabolic, he stepped back and went like hahahaha, he then spouted out that he had emails, saying when you gonna make a mistake, and he calls the item numbers, code numbers, maybe is cause hes new

he said Bidtv, then laughed diabolic, he stepped back and went like hahahaha, he then spouted out that he had emails, saying when you gonna make a mistake, and he calls the item numbers, code numbers, maybe is cause hes new

Hardy diabolic - laughing at himself!

Latest posts

Back