£10 Credit 22-25 March Now Valid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have you been able to spend it yet? :smirk:

I have seen a few things Momma (Drill, Egyptian Towels). In fact I just saw the Vodafone on PD and you could even use it on that AND the price wasn't inflated!

Credit where it's due and all that but it early days yet.

Nope.

They are still displaying the caption saying '£20 Credit with every purchase' which is untrue, it only applies to the Deal of The Day.

Tutt Tutt.

I was just watching James selling the DOTD and he asked for a £20 credit to be shown on the screen. I was confused with that, as I thought it had finished. So they still do it for the DOTD?

I was just watching James selling the DOTD and he asked for a £20 credit to be shown on the screen. I was confused with that, as I thought it had finished. So they still do it for the DOTD?

Just the current DOTD Momma as it started yesterday, nothing else.

That's very misleading as it says every purchase.

Just the current DOTD Momma as it started yesterday, nothing else.

That's very misleading as it says every purchase.

If it's shown on screen during the DOTD and removed when it finishes it isn't misleading, as it is "every purchase" with the DOTD.

If it's shown on screen during the DOTD and removed when it finishes it isn't misleading, as it is "every purchase" with the DOTD.

They also showed the caption after the DOTD sale ended, leading into a break.

To be fair I suppose they didn't really need to offer the £20 credit once the general offer had expired so it was quite generous of them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back