Chris Birkett

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hillary

Registered Shopper
I've only seen him a couple of times and I quite like him. He gives me the impression that he realises he is selling tat, but its a job in the recession. His tongue seems to be firmly in his cheek when he's describing the rubbish

I'm sure he's a nice enough chap but personally I think he's very, very lucky to be selling tatt on television.

It's better than managing a Bingo Hall.

I turned over last night and caught him laughing and saying

"that'll be talked about tomorrow on a certain forum"

I think he was selling the ommlette maker thingy

I always just miss things :rolleyes:

I turned over last night and caught him laughing and saying

"that'll be talked about tomorrow on a certain forum"

I think he was selling the ommlette maker thingy

I always just miss things :rolleyes:

Sadly it's par for the course to see a Sit Up presenter have such a flippant attitude to this forum.

I would remind Mr Birkett it's largely down to this forum that his peers (but ultimately his employer) have been caught red handed and incurred 23 Upheld ASA Complaints in just the last 6 months which is an abomination. I would invite him to mention THAT on air.

But let me assure Mr Birkett that in time there will almost certainly be far more interesting things discussed on here about his good self than an omelette maker.

Last edited:
I must say those Bid presenters are a handsome bunch! Just read his profile on bid, Yet another one of them who has/had houses in Spain. Its amazing just how many shopping tv presenters across all channels have houses, in Spain, France, Portugal, Italy. I think the shopping tv channels are paying them all far too much!

I must say those Bid presenters are a handsome bunch! Just read his profile on bid, Yet another one of them who has/had houses in Spain. Its amazing just how many shopping tv presenters across all channels have houses, in Spain, France, Portugal, Italy. I think the shopping tv channels are paying them all far too much!

Where does it say he has/had a house in Spain?

No, I jumped the gun there, maybe he just had hotel room for the 7 years. Just look at the amount of presenters over on qvc with second homes though!

No, I jumped the gun there, maybe he just had hotel room for the 7 years. Just look at the amount of presenters over on qvc with second homes though!

Somehow I doubt he lived in a luxury Marbella Villa.

More like a Benidorm Bedsit above a Bingo Bar.:giggle:

Latest posts

Back