Mark Ryes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Now he's just mentioned the forum where people moan about the postage charges and the phone charges.

He said you always have to pay postal charges and phone charges everywhere.

"But we're still great value for money"

Hmmmm

Now he's just mentioned the forum where people moan about the postage charges and the phone charges.

He said you always have to pay postal charges and phone charges everywhere.

"But we're still great value for money"

Hmmmm

The more they keep mentioning this forum tells me we are really, really annoying them. Get used to it Ryes, I guarantee you there are plenty more annoyances on the way!

You could probably post that runt in a shoe box to Poland for less than £7.99, the dreadful little turd :giggle:

Last edited:
I don't like this one at all. Im getting a bit more familiar now with the 'hosts'. Stick that one Mark!

The computer's just froze while selling the 10 gold frames, an old DOTD. They can't carry on with the sale.

What a great shame. Plain boring gold tone frames are so hard to find these days.

The computer's just froze while selling the 10 gold frames, an old DOTD. They can't carry on with the sale.

What a great shame. Plain boring gold tone frames are so hard to find these days.

Coming up they have a Toothbrush, a Bee House, Weed Killer, a TV Aerial and a Mattress Protector.

Grim.

Felt quite sorry for him trying to sell that thing that looked like some turds wearing umbrellas. Devastated the computer froze on the photo frames was going to multi-buy not

That boring tactic it's getting rather tideous situp ltd.Either you doing this deliberately or your computers are naff.John scott has more talent than all of bid and price drop presenters.How sad presenters read this forum get a life, we public are allowed to praise or bash you.Oh we bashed your p&p no mentions of it months ago.

Last edited:
Lol he reckons he's got some net lights over his hedge :giggle:

I'd love to know what Rezzy is thinking when she is forced to listen to him rabbit on. I know what I think.

I love the way he keeps saying hardly anyone is watching to justify his low sales. It could just be that most people can't stand him!

Last edited:
Got one of those pointy things he's selling now. It's rubbish. Apparently he's 42 years old but thinks he looks years younger. Thought he was a pensioner.

Got one of those pointy things he's selling now. It's rubbish. Apparently he's 42 years old but thinks he looks years younger. Thought he was a pensioner.

He didn't know what price it would go to

Where's he been? That thing has been around for donkeys at a quid.

How old does he think he looks, 32?

Dear Mr. Ryes,

One does not even need to mention 'forums'.

Customers have been complaining on your ****** Facebook page as well... but those have been censored like they're living in China!

Lots of internet Marsbars™,

Me xxx

He wad flogging that snake stuff and boasting about how good he looked for his age. Specsavers? And he still goes on Holliday with his Mum and Dad.

I'd love to know what Rezzy is thinking when she is forced to listen to him rabbit on. I know what I think.

I love the way he keeps saying hardly anyone is watching to justify his low sales. It could just be that most people can't stand him!

They've all been watching Corrie. There's always a surge in the break when they turn over to him. He says it every Friday.

Now it's getting busy he says cos Corrie's finished. All the Corrie watchers have missed out and they should record it.

:giggle:

He didn't know what price it would go to

Where's he been? That thing has been around for donkeys at a quid.

How old does he think he looks, 32?

It would be easy to think he is another deluded little egomaniac with a chip on his shoulder. Watch the second video on this page and listen when he seemingly kicks off to his producer because he is single and fed up of mentioning Valentines Day.

Hilarious.

http://www.tvforum.co.uk/tvhome/bid-shopping-32415/page-30

Last edited:
It would be easy to think he is another deluded little egomaniac with a chip on his shoulder. Watch the second video on this page and listen when he seemingly kicks off to his producer because he is single and fed up of mentioning Valentines Day.

Hilarious.

http://www.tvforum.co.uk/tvhome/bid-shopping-32415/page-30

If I was his producer I'd send 150dB of static down his earphone whilst holding a bass reflex sheet on the other side of his head for that outburst. :drunk:

Latest posts

Back