Peter Simon hasn't fallen over on air for a while...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haha is that real or a fake fall you decide ?Why o why more jewellery nonsense.

I think it was a very staged 'fall' for effect conveniently cushioned by some rolled up carpet or something and not an accident at all
As for the jewellery, the diamond spectacular fell a bit flat, he didn't sell any of the necklaces........never mind, plenty left for another day!

I think it was a very staged 'fall'

Maybe he's looking to make a claim...

n0505injurylawyers4U.gif

Sit Up are probably sending that off to Granada to get £250 from You've Been Framed. That was so genuine wasn't it?

Jeez, maybe the coffers really are bare.

I think Peter least is trying to keep up interest and I know he is often in way before his shows because he other presenters mention him in the building and he often talks about his rehearsal hours. I find it amazing that shopping presenters rehearse. Credit to him for putting in the effort. many don't bother rehearsing. Im becoming fond of him and a bit protective. I think he has a hidden sadness and vulnerability. I imagine him to be very different off air, subdued even. I feel sorry for him.

I think St Peter of Perviness is losing the plot. He was selling a glass bowl last night which he said would be ideal for your po po poffri whatever that is or you could keep some wonderful stones in it or your chestnuts. The mind boggles.

Latest posts

Back