High Jinx!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I have just started watching gems tv again after a few years. I did purchase a citrine ring for my mum, and was more than pleased with the price and the quality. Could someone confirm for me, that Lyn and Rod Jinks are a married couple? If so, they are extremely well matched!

I have just started watching gems tv again after a few years. I did purchase a citrine ring for my mum, and was more than pleased with the price and the quality. Could someone confirm for me, that Lyn and Rod Jinks are a married couple? If so, they are extremely well matched!
Hi Louise66, yes Lyn and Rod Jinks are married-as you say, they are really a well matched couple!

yeah same here ordered two rings although i had to call the call centre as it wont let you add two sizes to your basket online, but apart from that and the 8 days it took to be delivered, the rings were good quality!

Is the quality still as good? Have seen a few rings I like but, as I haven't had anything for a few years, haven't succumbed - yet! When I ordered my last ring, only one size was offered. I am an I-J, so could get away with a J-K. P+P is, I think, extremely reasonable. Obviously, to ensure that one is billed only the one charge of £2.95 for the day's orders, they cannot despatch until the next day. I'm sure if a one off P+P charge was mentioned to the Q, they would use the fact that despatch would be delayed to reason why they wouldn't offer this.

Latest posts

Back