That's it, I've had it with this lot!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I know I've said it before, but this time I'm serious. I shall buy no more from this shoddy lot. I was trying to buy a present for a friend last night and it wasn't allowing me to check out my basket, and I couldn't see why. I refused to phone them on principle, so as I said I gave it another few tries. This morning, I've noticed that you are now unable to log in to buy using your customer number/pin, you have to use email address and password. I tried this 'cause there's only a couple of passwords I ever use, so it would be one of the two, of course it wasn't, so I got to thinking that perhaps it was one of those passwords with a capital letter or number. I found a link where you could change your password, So I clicked it and changed my password. It told me I'd get an email sent to confirm this and that I'd need to click on the link in order to activate it. Got the email, guess what? No link! Then on the site I found a "forgotten password" button to press, I pressed it and was told I'd get another email, which would tell me what my password is - Got the email, There was a link this time, but it was a dead link!!!!! AGGGGGH. I'm sticking to my guns I'm NOT phoning them, even though there are two other matters I need to sort out...and that's to arrange the return of a trolley jack they sent me that I didn't order, I ended up buying the product I'd actually ordered elsewhere because I found it cheaper! And they still owe me for a throw they didn't send me,despite me filling in and sending them a claims form.

Wonder what wonders wednesday will bring!.......A bliddy great fine I hope!

I'm a bit concerned that you could change your password without knowing your old password.. or have I misread that?

I'm a bit concerned that you could change your password without knowing your old password.. or have I misread that?

You could change it, however, I understand that the link contained security questions, however, as I said the email came without a link, which is typical of this lot!

Merryone, May I suggest you email [email protected], he is one of the head honchos at Bid. It's worked for a friend of mine , he was getting nowhere with customer services, One email to Feri and things were sorted almost immediately. Also mention that you got his email from Paul Becque or one of the presenters and I'm pretty sure your problem will be sorted :hi:

Latest posts

Back