Items above £10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So you can use your voucher/credit. Might be a short thread

Sabatier Trompette 5PC Knife Block £14.99

Not a bad buy if using a credit.

But they are merely just a half decent set of knives, the 'Sabatier' name dosen't really mean anything in this instance (plenty of info on the subject if you google it).

Who does he think he's kidding going on about Bet? I bet 'her' name is more likely Bob or Bryan.

Last edited:
Ayamik Gift Set Maharaja £11.99

£4.99 and that's overpriced. It almost certainly isn't worth the P+P.

If someone bought me that i'd cross them off my card list. I'd know they hate me!

I bet it bleedin' stinks.

£4.99 in the end......they locked the phones for this

Staggering, how can people buy a brand that there's no way they have ever heard of let alone smelled.

And on the say so of two bullshitters like them?. Elisa gets on my wick these days but then again she has always been involved at the lower end of TV Shopping.

He was just wanting to compare the wallet to another brand but said they're not allowed to, it's never stopped him before! Now the pair of them are saying Peter is going to lose his job because a shitty wallet has gone for less than a fiver. Could they be any more patronising and untruthful?

Disgraceful, the pair of them treat viewers with utter contempt.

Last edited:
'The' handbag was over £10 but sadly it was on easybuy.

But there was a Pendule watch that you could put the credit towards. Portelli ran over to torment him that he was in trouble for doing another non stop drop, the bullshitting mare :angry:

Wouldn't it be nice for someone to remind people that certain credits are now available to spend? They are quick enough to mention them when they're 'giving' them away.

'The' handbag was over £10 but sadly it was on easybuy.

But there was a Pendule watch that you could put the credit towards. Portelli ran over to torment him that he was in trouble for doing another non stop drop, the bullshitting mare :angry:

Wouldn't it be nice for someone to remind people that certain credits are now available to spend? They are quick enough to mention them when they're 'giving' them away.

I was thinking exactly the same! But then, that would be helpful

Can you use the vouchers via the website this time? the last voucher I got (£5) you couldn't.

They are not really selling many things over £10 to enable anyone to use their vouchers.
It was a ploy to get people to buy when the offer was on but most will not use them because they do not watch the channels long enough to see an item sell for over £10 and they cannot be used on the websites.

They are not really selling many things over £10 to enable anyone to use their vouchers.
It was a ploy to get people to buy when the offer was on but most will not use them because they do not watch the channels long enough to see an item sell for over £10 and they cannot be used on the websites.

You see this is just how nasty and cynical this network is. The sooner they go under, the better. You won't see QVC or Ideal World treating their customer and viewers with such contempt in this way. Bid are nasty scamming barstools.

Last edited:
You see this is just how nasty and cynical this network is. The sooner they go under, the better. You won't see QVC or Ideal World treating their customer and viewers with such contempt in this way. Bid are nasty scamming barstools.

You've said it Greg, I've done with sticking up for them, yes I've had some good stuff, but I've had some real shite too, and more problems than you can shake a stick at. Bullsh*t central the whole bliddy lot of 'em. Why have they got FOUR ffs websites going on and FOUR channels all selling the same flipping stuff. One of them has cheaper p&p, but hardly any stock on board, two have an identical stock base and the other one has descended into a gardening channel that sells a few poundstore bits as well.

They're so blatant in their contempt for their viewers, and if it wasn't for the good folk on here, they'd still be telling us that we'd be spending no more than 5 pence for something when in fact you're being stung for nearly fifty quid, mis- selling worthless gold plated jewellery, getting hundreds on people to phone in when they've only got one unit in stock, or one unit they're prepared to put up for sale 'cause they can spin this out for weeks.

You can't email them, the phone calls are extortionate......They're almost as bad as those rip off quiz channels that thankfully got pulled, not quite , but they're heading in that direction!

Rant over ...for now!

I think the latest "Drop the Lot" scam is just further evidence that they care Frack all about traditional values they are treating the viewers as ca$h cows to rip off at every turn. Anyone associated with that outfit should be ****** ashamed of themselves. :angry:

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

The presenters have failure written all over the sorry mugs, the dire product lines are a possible sign they don't have the budget to offer anything better in the vein hope of keeping their head above water.

In the style of Dirty Peter what odds would you give on this company going bust by xmas? 3-1? 2-1?

1-10?:giggle:

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

The presenters have failure written all over the sorry mugs, the dire product lines are a possible sign they don't have the budget to offer anything better in the vein hope of keeping their head above water.

In the style of Dirty Peter what odds would you give on this company going bust by xmas? 3-1? 2-1?
The way to make them go bust is for EVERYONE who got a £10 credit to use it on an item selling for £10.99, £11.99 etc.
They hope people will forget to use them so spread the word to all... USE YOUR £10 CREDITS.

The way to make them go bust is for EVERYONE who got a £10 credit to use it on an item selling for £10.99, £11.99 etc.
They hope people will forget to use them so spread the word to all... USE YOUR £10 CREDITS.

But that's the problem Thunder, £10+ products are becoming rarer than hens teeth and even when they do appear the price is regularly higher than usual or they often have other offers attached to them, meaning you cannot use the credit.

Bullshitter Ben was just selling the towels and said they were going to do them all in for under £20 so they dropped the product price to £10 and then he said they are going to open the phonelines in 3,2,1 'open the phonelines' but just as that was about to happen the foghorn started again and they dropped it to £7.99, much to his total shock and surprise.

It's blatant what their game is (sucking people in with credit on their accounts) and they're not getting away with it, I urge everyone to get onto the ASA about this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back