AMAZING Deal of the Day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Mark Ryes has said put on the bid tv facebook page "I'm back on Bid tonight from 10pm... I've a new and BRILLIANT Deal of the day at 10pm (REALLY! Don't miss it!)"

now he just said on bid "I know you are gonna love this! The buyers saw this and know you will love it!"

Will we love it, lets see how much of a let down it is ;)

Edit: Ryes "I have been here for 10 years, and I know what turns on the bid viewers...."

10.jpg

OMG!! Where's my phone?!

I see we're getting the old Peter Simon quote "Why not hang them on your walls"

I think you're having a bit of a laugh at the "typical bid buyer" behind our back Mark Ryes :clapping:

You know a product isn't selling as well as they'd hoped when they come out with ridiculous comments like that! Apparently they would "fly out the door"...still here 15 minutes later with a 2 minute clock on the screen.

Mark Ryes has said put on the bid tv facebook page "I'm back on Bid tonight from 10pm... I've a new and BRILLIANT Deal of the day at 10pm (REALLY! Don't miss it!)"

now he just said on bid "I know you are gonna love this! The buyers saw this and know you will love it!"

Edit: Ryes "I have been here for 10 years, and I know what turns on the bid viewers...."

Jesus. Not that load of old **** again, BennyXP. They need to get decent products not crap sourced from sweatshops in the Far-East.

I really hope this TV network goes out of business. They are scamming nasty shysters! :angry:

What a dreadful little man.

A truly dismal Deal of The Day. Surely this is yet more evidence this shambolic company is terminally ill?

Latest posts

Back