Prince Harry/James Hewitt

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No.. He's getting more like Charles now and he is going bald as well. I should think a test was done many years ago.
And if it had what use would a DNA test have been?? If it had showed Charles wasn't Harry's biological father do you think Ponce Charles would have disowned him?? No of course he couldn't have done that as the scandal for the royal family would have been too much and Queenie wouldn't have allowed it to happen. I think the majority of the public at that time had a lot of sympathy for Diana and would have taken the view she was only playing the same game as Charles and good luck to her. There was more than enough gossip in the media about Charles' extra maritals and not just with Horseface either.

charlescamillabowleshorse8wf-3_zpsd2682ae9.jpg

PPC....You are naughty.....but I like it....:mysmilie_61:

Stop it. Jeremy Kyle is MY analogy. It's where people march onto the set and punch the chap having the lie detector/DNA in the face for not agreeing with everyone else. I want a copyright on the Jeremy Kyle analogy right this minute. (stamps foot. hands on hips. Stick out Jaw- no fancy smiley for that it seems!)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Stop it. Jeremy Kyle is MY analogy. It's where people march onto the set and punch the chap having the lie detector/DNA in the face for not agreeing with everyone else. I want a copyright on the Jeremy Kyle analogy right this minute. (stamps foot. hands on hips. Stick out Jaw- no fancy smiley for that it seems!)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

:mysmilie_10::mysmilie_10::mysmilie_10:
Best I could do :mysmilie_518:

Don't watch the show MS....does Jeremy's Graham always reveal the truth? :mysmilie_506:

When I used to watch it ( maybe yesterday lol lol ) graham is the counsellor. I was thinking his help, might be needed HERE in this thread lol.

Latest posts

Back