Hair Supermarket Try Me Week £3 per item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just to clarify all the products in the try me list are £3, not all items on the site (otherwise I'd have bagged lots of GHDs to flog on ebay LOL!)

J xx

I usually get an email from them but I didn't this time so thanks very much for the reminder. I'm like a kid in a sweet shop when this week is on :happy:

Ah, but Jabba its full of SLS which will fade your highlights and colour very quickly.

Clynol, was always a salon brand. I used it years ago and it wall excellent. But again has the dreaded SLS in them.

I was happy to see loads of after sun hair products in the £3 selection, I've always wanted to buy products like that for my jollies but they're usually very expensive. I also bought some coloured mousse to use between hair colourings, I didn't know these moussess still existed.

I've had a couple of different aftersun-type products from this site over the years...really handy to have a single shampoo and body wash to reduce the number of bottles in my suitcase and they've all been pleasant to use.

QVC used to sell PhillipB products (not the £100 one in that DM article I don't think). I might buy DD the Elvive one - she seems to get through gallons of shampoo (mind you her hair's down past her waist), I tend to buy any cheap litre bottle they have in TK Maxx for her. We both really liked the Liz Earle shampoo but she left the tube open with it running down the side of the bath and down the plug hole so ideally a bottle with a pump would be the ideal option!

Jude xx

J xx

Latest posts

Back