Angela Noghani - one thing in her favour at least !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goodluckifyageddit

Registered Shopper
I know from reading previous threads on here recently that many think the gardening sections are boring, but from what I've seen Bid seem to do reasonably well in the gardening segments, and let's face it...how wrong can you go selling plants ?!

One thing I've noticed with Angela in particular, however, is that no matter how many times the presenters try to engage her in conversation about how fantastic the £10 voucher offer is when it's been run alongside the gardening segment, she absolutely refuses to rise to the bait and carries on talking about the product (and boy can she talk !). I think it's very shoddy that certain presenters try to do this - I assume as she works for an outside agency she shouldn't associate herself with this voucher nonsense. Nice to see a smidgeon of credibility from someone on this channel !

Iv noticed that too. Good on her for not getting too involved with Bids silly vouchers, I think she may be cringing and I admire her for sticking to the plants and she can talk over their sales talk quite well. I think she has credibility, having watched her for many years she does know her gardening and having worked with three channels, she is in the know, so if she isn't focusing on the silly vouchers then it probably is deliberate.

I do like the gardening segments on Bid. Least you cant be too conned with plants. Iv had some more bedding through that is wafer thin, 100% polyester. I know now why they don't give the fabric composition when they describe the bedding. This should be reported to ASa as it is very naughty not to say what the fabric is. this lot Iv got isn't even fit to rip up for dusters.

Yes, it definitely raises the tone when you have people on the channel who at least know at little of what they are talking about ! There have been a few awkward moments with Angela when the subject of vouchers have been raised. As for your bedding, why not report them (or at least get some of your money back) - times are hard enough without this lot making things worse !

Iv noticed that too. Good on her for not getting too involved with Bids silly vouchers, I think she may be cringing and I admire her for sticking to the plants and she can talk over their sales talk quite well. I think she has credibility, having watched her for many years she does know her gardening and having worked with three channels, she is in the know, so if she isn't focusing on the silly vouchers then it probably is deliberate.

I do like the gardening segments on Bid. Least you cant be too conned with plants. Iv had some more bedding through that is wafer thin, 100% polyester. I know now why they don't give the fabric composition when they describe the bedding. This should be reported to ASa as it is very naughty not to say what the fabric is. this lot Iv got isn't even fit to rip up for dusters.

I always think it's what they don't tell you, when it's important to know, that speaks volumes

Like jewellery, they almost never tell you the gram weight. Peter Pimon had a 10g piece on one night and he never shut up about 10g this, not only 10g that, 10g, 10g, 10g.....

Oh don't worry, this lot is winging its way back! I think they will get a lot back too.

Angela is very capable. She is intelligent and really doesn't need the presenter anyway. I wish they would realise this and let her do it by herself.

I like her passion, I wouldn't normally like how she speaks over other people but when it comes to certain presenters on there..... I think shes doing us a favour.

I like her passion, I wouldn't normally like how she speaks over other people but when it comes to certain presenters on there..... I think shes doing us a favour.

It's good to see her shut Peter Simon up. Her knowledge about the products is far better than his. I want to hear her knowledge, not his flippin' b*****.

Latest posts

Back