Deal of The Day - 'Supersized' Throws

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
I was just watching Andy with the Deal of the Day. It is a choice of 2 'Supersized' throws, he said it is the DOTD because it is 'Supersized' but then went on to confirm it measures 200 x 240 cm, a size they have been selling (endlessly) for months.

So how come all of a sudden this size is described as 'Supersized'? In fact the on screen banner dosen't even detail the measurements now (as it always has previously), merely 'Supersized'.

Is it just to make out the DOTD is something out of the ordinary because, as regular viewers will know, it's far from it.

I purchased a throw from them before (about £11 or £12 delivered) it was only a plain downland one which was much smaller than the ones they are selling now, I was very disapointed with it as its very thin and the faux fur bits just drop out so easily. I would never buy another throw from them without seeing it & feeling it in a shop first.
I was at Skegness market just a couple of weeks ago & found the exact same throw I purchased for £2.99.

You pay for what you get when it comes to fabric as my Mother would say.

They're having to really push this as it didn't even sell out yesterday. Vying with the photo-frames for boringest DOTD so far.Admittedly it did look "supersized" when Ryes was trying to hold it up last night, but then again most things do compared to him !

They're having to really push this as it didn't even sell out yesterday. Vying with the photo-frames for boringest DOTD so far.Admittedly it did look "supersized" when Ryes was trying to hold it up last night, but then again most things do compared to him !

To be fair on Ryes, him holding up a postage stamp would look big on him...

Latest posts

Back