Would you, could you, should you grow facial hair?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dear oh dear. It certainly wouldn`t appeal to me and I just showed the pic to my OH and he screwed up his face and said " Eeeeww horrible " so I`ve no idea what kind of man would find it attractive.

I saw her on This Morning and thought she seemed a little fragile, almost vulnerable. I hope she doesn't live to regret courting publicity.

Jude xx

I saw her on This Morning and thought she seemed a little fragile, almost vulnerable. I hope she doesn't live to regret courting publicity.[Jude xx

I saw her being interviewed and agree with you that she did seem vulnerable. I will admit that it took me a little while to see past the facial hair, but I suppose that's because we're used to seeing it on men, rather than women. I do respect her courage to 'go against the grain' though. If I was in her position I know I couldn't.

Well, I certainly couldn't go out in public looking like that - definitely takes guts. Wonder if she'll keep it as a bob style or maybe she fancies the idea of plaits......:wink:

Actually reading this reminds me of the time I was at an afternoon party and got caught be a relation I had'nt seen for some time
who wanted to chat and she was sat in the sunlight coming through the window and I could see all the hair on her chin and top lip and kept thinking why she did'nt get rid of them and I found I could'nt consentrate on the conversation because of the bum fluff and later my husband joined us and I could see he kept looking at her in a strange way so I made an excuse to get away from her in case my hubby said anything to her ,later on when we were alone I asked him what he thought about her hairy face and the bugger denied noticing it lol men

I don't think it will catch on :down: she must like the attention she gets..

Latest posts

Back