Bras on deal of the day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Firstly thank The Lord Peter Simon wasn't presenting can you imagine him doing it? My question is I am no bra expert but why would you buy them based on dress size for a bra size? Surely a petite lady maybe a small dress size but a big cup?

PJ.

They're completely stretchy so as long as the band and the straps are the right size, then there's enough fabric to cover your gazongas how ever big they are!

I thought the bras were a really naff DOTD, they sell them several times every day. I thought the idea of DOTD was to showcase an exciting product at great value (to paraphrase James Russell)
Having said that I am going to compliment Mike Mason on the way he presented the ladies shapewear. Credit where it's due, I think he did really well considering he was out of his comfort zone. He was professional, respectful and listened to Annie and Kiri. There was no BS or anything. Well done Mike, I think you handled it very well. This is just my humble opinion obviously!

I thought the bras were a really naff DOTD, they sell them several times every day. I thought the idea of DOTD was to showcase an exciting product at great value (to paraphrase James Russell)
Having said that I am going to compliment Mike Mason on the way he presented the ladies shapewear. Credit where it's due, I think he did really well considering he was out of his comfort zone. He was professional, respectful and listened to Annie and Kiri. There was no BS or anything. Well done Mike, I think you handled it very well. This is just my humble opinion obviously!

Isn't Annie just the sweetest thing?

Isn't Annie just the sweetest thing?

No she is not.........she's attractive, got a great figure, speaks with intelligence and manages to look good in shapewear.............absolutely nothing sweet about that!! :envy:

Latest posts

Back