Andy and "Cheerful" Charlie Charleston

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goodluckifyageddit

Registered Shopper
Ever since the "ladder incident" I love seeing these two on together. Andy seems to slip even further into his Alan Partridge persona (putting on way too much health and safety equipment, hiding at the back of the set when Charlie starts drilling etc etc...) and poor Charlie seems to get more and more embarassed every time he's referred to as "the internet sensation". A couple of weeks back when Andy made reference to his little "mishap" yet again, Charlie's sighed and said "Come on, that was over a month ago". What's the betting Andy will still be going on about it a year from now?

Andy is really fun to watch, he made me laugh the other week when he was taking the mickey out of Peters bright orange "Easy Jet" tie lol.

Haha. Andy make me chuckle now and then. His humour can be subtle. :giggle:

Andy and Charlie are good to watch but Charlie's Bluer Magic demo where he is merely cleaning Soy Sauce off the outer metal casing of appliances like Sandwich Grills isn't very impressive, any old product does the same.

The ladder insident has to be in my top 5 bid moments. Really love Charlie, and this had to have hurt!

PJ

That's a classic moment, I wouldn't be surprised if it pops up on some of those blooper programmes too.

Ouch!

Latest posts

Back