VisiCook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
I watched this earlier and the new chef woman is on again now with it.

She's showing the cold food she cooked earlier. The chops she said have that lovely burnt look you get off a barby. She didn't mention that she lathered them with some brown stuff earlier, which makes them look browner. She did some salmon earlier, that's sat there cold.

Earlier she showed some raspberry cakes 'she did earlier' (like when? yesterday?). She has the same cakes on now already done again.

I reckon she bought them on the way in from Greggs :giggle:

She's got two machines on now, one with two pork chops in and the other with nothing. Probably to cut down on noise.

She's rubbish, I want Wayne back :sad:

Let's get a petition together to try and get Wayne back. Wayne should have had his own cookery show, they could easily have accommodated him, maybe lose Birkett, Hazell or the boring craft show. Another Sit Up blunder letting Wayne go along with Paul Becque etc

I'm not convinced 'Chef Kate' is all she appears you know. After a fairly decent start she is beginning to grate on me, her food is slightly better than Wayne's but with none of the personality and entertainment he provided.

And look as I may I still haven't seen her name in the credits of any food programmes, new or old.

I'm not convinced 'Chef Kate' is all she appears you know. After a fairly decent start she is beginning to grate on me, her food is slightly better than Wayne's but with none of the personality and entertainment he provided.

And look as I may I still haven't seen her name in the credits of any food programmes, new or old.

Don't you mean "yer now" in the words of Nicolola :giggle:

At least Wayne used to 'cook' things in full camera view.
Kate always seems just to reheat roast potatoes or chips. OK she does occasionally stick in a chop or something but that is so easy that even a child could do.
It is about time we saw her cook a full meal in one to prove she is up to the job.

At least Wayne used to 'cook' things in full camera view.
Kate always seems just to reheat roast potatoes or chips. OK she does occasionally stick in a chop or something but that is so easy that even a child could do.
It is about time we saw her cook a full meal in one to prove she is up to the job.

Exactly!

I'm sorry but I think she's a waste of money. I've not seen her do anything yet that the presenter couldn't do, so why have her?

Is it because if anything happens that shouldn't, the presenter can then walk away from the appliance and 'show us what we're getting'?

Wayne was F*cking awful!

Really, if you want to add to the cretin*us sh*t that pervades Bid ask for Wayne back. The new girl demonstrates that you can do more than do ****** cheese on toast or put a sodding ready meal into it.

Quite honestly, Bid Network deserve some of you! They must get £££ in their eyes when you come along and be happy to get ripped off with extortionate p&p and premium rate phone f*ipping calls. Reach for higher standards, folks. Be like Mrs Thatcher! Don't just be satisfied by wallowing at the bottom of the gene pool sometimes, for goodness sake! :giggle:

*nursey needs to double my meds tonight :headbang:

Latest posts

Back