Congratulations James & Lisa - Baby Max

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
James Russell's wife Lisa has given birth to a baby boy, Max. I'm sure everyone will want to congratulate them on their new arrival.

I know in the past he has occasionally been a bit of a pain but it's nice to hear everything went well. Impending fatherhood seemed to suit him as the change in him as been quite remarkable. As much as he should enjoy the new addition to his family I do hope he hurries back soon. Personally I think he is much needed at Bid, especially in the evenings. Someone has to raise the tone, which has been most unpleasant of late when certain other male presenters are on.

Congratulations again James & Lisa.

oh that's wonderful news
glad to hear all is well with the family Russell

to Lisa and James, huge congratulations and wishing you all the joys of parenthood

Congratulations to Bids best presenter James and his wife Lisa on the birth of Max

There's few things nicer than a new baby boy

I bet he'll love playing with Dad's watch collection when he gets bigger :wink:

Congratulations James and Lisa, I hope your son becomes a horologist when he grows up!

that did not sound good

peter just passed on the news about the baby and then said that it had not been well and hoped for the best

he uttered "condolences" before congratulations

i really hope it was a peter simon slip of the mind rather than something a lot worse

wish them the best

Oh what great news. I was waiting for this post. One of my nephews is called Max. Sound name choice James and James, please return ASAP, 'mate' only said mate because know that's your talky, If he is hal as good looking as his dad, he will be alright! congratulations

I hope all is OK, i'd like to think it was just a poorly chosen word on Simon's part.

But why he had to announce this in his moronic, moving from camera to camera style is beyond me.

that did not sound good

peter just passed on the news about the baby and then said that it had not been well and hoped for the best

i really hope it was a peter simon slip of the mind rather than something a lot worse

wish them the best

oh no I didn't hear that
I sincerely hope everything is OK with the little fella
but I think that's really bad if PS just mentioned it in passing
however, we all know what a diva he is so let's hope he's just being a drama queen and 'condolences' was him using an inappropriate word
wishing you all well James, Lisa and Max

that did not sound good

wish them the best

I couldn't believe it when I heard him say 'condo.......er congratulations'

Lisa had a very long labour by the sound of it but FB says they are both doing great. The baby looks absolutely lovely.

Latest posts

Back