Mega deal madness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Yeah it is mad. Makes me very mad they are having these offers which yes are amazing prices but only 6 units on each sale just to get the money from the thousands who miss out. Not on.

PJ

Its gambling imo, I'm actually surprised they are allowed to to it. I really dislike it but I can see it becoming an hourly feature as no doubt it generates a fortune.

Perhaps the money really has run out to buy new stock and now they are resorting to the premium rate call charge lottery scam to make revenue. Whatever it is, Trading Standards should get involved with this increasingly dodgy bunch of cowboys,

It's grim isn't it?

I wonder what's the next grubby scam to increase phonecalls? Maybe they'll start getting models to remove an item of clothing when it sells out until they end up in the buff!

Drop The Lot indeed. Seriously though I do hope the ASA have a good look at these types of sales, it is a bit of a lottery in my opinion so get your complaints in, no other shopping channels do it (certainly not so regularly anyway) so why should Sit Up?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back