Marina Berry and her Millionaire friend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Somehow saying that she works for Bid TV has the same wow factor as the X factor.

Blimey! My husband is donkey's years older than him and doesn't look so bloated.
Ps. Do you remember Glen on channel 5 doing that program 'The Mole'? I used to like that, shame they dropped it

Blimey! My husband is donkey's years older than him and doesn't look so bloated.
Ps. Do you remember Glen on channel 5 doing that program 'The Mole'? I used to like that, shame they dropped it

He does look somewhat bloated Hillary.

I wonder what first attracted Marina to the millionaire television producer Glenn Hugill, just as a good friend of course.

Last edited:
Im not surprised to hear she is a money grabber. Its all things material with her. Fancy being so embarrassed about where you work you have to keep it a dirty secret!

I noticed a lot of her tweets were towards @officialbanker https://twitter.com/Marina_Berry I always thought she was just having a laugh as she is a very fun kind of person.

Has she been on bid lately? I enjoy it when she's on but haven't seen her in a while. Last I heard she was doing quite well with her dancing & singing.

source the sun

would not believe that rag if they told me tommorow was saturday

no story here

She isn't the brightest star in the galaxy, I remember when she was selling a pen and said "it writes nice".:grin:

Last edited:
I never imagined the banker looked like that. I always envisualised him as a portly, balding gentlemen in a pin-striped suit. :eek: My dreams are shattered ............... :wink:

Latest posts

Back