Easy Buy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Ohhhh so Chris Birkett just said they only put the easy buy option on when it's quiet...........oh..........and here's me thinking it was because of something else

*smacks own bottom*

Ohhhh so Chris Birkett just said they only put the easy buy option on when it's quiet...........oh..........and here's me thinking it was because of something else

*smacks own bottom*

I didn't think Sit Up could get any more grim but we have Burger Flippn' Birkett and Rat Faced Ryes on at the same time.

What a choice, it's like the condemned man deciding whether to be hanged or shot.

No doubt Bod will be back later. I have no idea if it's true but I heard a rumour that, like Peter Sherlock, Bod has also been having a procedure carried out this week.

He got his solitary suit dry cleaned.

Im missing out, why the nickname Bod. have I missed something interesting. Did he get his chest out or something!

I don't know who Bod is. Anyway, as long as I haven't missed anything interesting but then again, I wouldn't expect anything remotely interesting from him. Dull as ditchwater.

Google 'Bod' and all will be revealed.

And don't worry, you haven't missed anything interesting. If you had missed every single one of his shows since he started you still wouldn't have missed anything interesting.

*smacks own bottom*

Is he the one with the big funny shaped head?

It's a wonder their terms aren't a million per cent like Wonga's

do you know what, I think Situp have missed a trick there
extortionate P&P, premium rate phone call charges so why not massively inflated interest on the easy buy option?
really Situp, you've overlooked another way in which you can rip off the public!!

Latest posts

Back