Elizabeth Grant airbrushed photos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jippyroo

Registered Shopper
I love how they show the photos of Elizabeth and say how good she looks, because they are obviously not heavily airbrushed with a soft filter used :angel:

I love watching the clip on Torricelum. Debbie Shore does the voice over, it sounds magical 'extracted from the froms' love that clip but confess I have not bought any of the 'gutsy' lady's cream. What a trouper Elizabeth is. Still selling at 90

The mysterious Torricelum! Well kept secret. It worked magic on my sis, she had a mole below her eye for years, she thinks this stuff got rid of it.

Sounds like it has acid in it! I remember the old house wife remedy of putting apple cider vinegar on moles to make them fall off :bandit:

Watching Ideal World for the first time ever as QVC is so boring today. Has anyone ever tried this Elizabeth Grant range? I have never heard of it.

Snap WG I'm watching ideal world as well as the Q is so boring. There are certainly a lot of products in Elizabeth grant daily deal but I've not tried it.

Never ordered it but its available on QVC Germany , Italy , and ShopNBC in the states so seems pretty popular world wide.

Quite a bit popping up in TKMaxx lately. Not a bad brand, I did try some serums(bought cheap on ebay ages ago), then bought the 30mls eye cream for £5 in TKMaxx(haven't actually started to use it yet).

I love how they show the photos of Elizabeth and say how good she looks, because they are obviously not heavily airbrushed with a soft filter used :angel:

Not only is it mercilessly airbrushed and shot through a thick fog but its about 20 years old also! I bet if the wheeled old Lizzie on today she would look like the craggy old seabed rock that the Torricelum was 'discovered' in all those years ago.

Not only is it mercilessly airbrushed and shot through a thick fog but its about 20 years old also! I bet if the wheeled old Lizzie on today she would look like the craggy old seabed rock that the Torricelum was 'discovered' in all those years ago.

EG was on IW a few mnths ago and yea shes aged but IMO still looks great for her age, she is 90yrs odd

Don't know about the photos, never seen them but there are videos of her on YouTube so you could see if there is any difference?.

Well if they sell it for a few quid in other places it can't be that good. I tried one of the products from the range and it didn't make any real difference.

I've dabbled in a good few of the ranges from Q and IW and as far as moisturisers and eye creams go these are pretty good. They maybe tend to be a bit heavier than some so I tend to buy for winter from this range. I've had the biocollasis and collagen ranges; never had any irritation, tend to be scent free, very soothing for my dry skin, never get break outs with it either. As to results, I've never EVER had a reversal of the signs of aging with any range, high or low end and the best I ever expect is not to see a rapid degeneration!. Have to say I'm not so keen on the serums but do use if in a collection I thin is worth buying; maybe relegate it's use to neck and dec area if I'm not so sure.
More as far as the price range goes I'd rate it above Prai (which I actively dislike) and similar to Judith Williams. I would go for serums like the hyaluronic from JW but don't don't rate any of her actual moisturisers which are all highly perfumed.
Oh and I would say all the reps of these products are using fillers or some other help including JW ( her top lip is a give away) so I'm not buying into the hype they all peddle.

Latest posts

Back