Price-Drop tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thunderstorm

Registered Shopper
Who is that woman on Price-Drop now?
I have never seen her before and she is absolutely awful, all over the place, a total failure.
They put a clock on screen and she says nothing about it and then they cut to the equally awful assistant who is so full of herself it looks like it hurts her to smile and the clock runs out before she has done.
The presenter does not even mention postage and packing which is so out of order.

Overall tonight Price Drop is a load of bull**it and isn't worth even looking at. In fact the channel is totally out of order tonight so don't bother switching over if you haven't done so far, it is a real pain to watch the awful display.
Children could even do better than that.

I noticed too shes not mentioning p&p or the premium rate phone call (well she hadn't until I switched off). She's like a rabbit caught in the headlights... she doesn't seem to know if shes coming or going lol. Its like shes been thrown into the limelight with no chance to prepare.

For some reason she reminds me of the later version of Michael Jackson.

price drop.jpg

Oh well we most probably get an announcement about situp ltd shutting down any day now.Or they be like speed auction but bid plus.

she has been on bid plus a lot

seemed ok on there and kept mentioning the p + p

i dont think she is being deceptive tonight just looks really nervous

I've not seen her, and I'm intrigued now. Anyone know her name or when she is next on

I've not seen her, and I'm intrigued now. Anyone know her name or when she is next on

It was Eilidh Nairn who was presenting on Price Drop yesterday evening.

I watched about 10 minutes of her last night. I don't know if she was called in at the last minute or what, but she appeared to be badly underprepared. Maybe nerves got to her as she seems like a nice girl, but they would've been better having Rezzy (the assistant) present and Eilidh assisting her. I watched her trying to sell the Dongle and people just weren't buying. Have to agree with comments about her ignoring p&p and cost of the phonecall, though really whomever was producing her should've told her to keep mentioning this.

I also saw about 10 minutes of her last night; she was unintentionally hilarious by virtue of repeatedly reading out (nearly) exactly the same buyer names but in a slightly different order each time whilst also trying to assure viewers that lots of buyers were on the phone lines. Oops :biggrin:

(Probably her way of filling in time when she couldn't think of anything else useful to say; other presenters might choose to say the phone number or the product description instead.)

It was Eilidh Nairn who was presenting on Price Drop yesterday evening.

I watched about 10 minutes of her last night. I don't know if she was called in at the last minute or what, but she appeared to be badly underprepared. Maybe nerves got to her as she seems like a nice girl, but they would've been better having Rezzy (the assistant) present and Eilidh assisting her. I watched her trying to sell the Dongle and people just weren't buying. Have to agree with comments about her ignoring p&p and cost of the phonecall, though really whomever was producing her should've told her to keep mentioning this.

Thanks Gray

Latest posts

Back