Britain's Got Talent

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jack has brought tears to my eyes for different reasons......yes, he is a brilliant 14 year old comedian but, more importantly, he has a marvellous attitude to life and his disability. Well done to him......:clapping::clapping:

=BusyLizzie;674290]Wow!!! Weren't "Attraction" absolutely amazing?!

Yep, beautifully performed and very original. I hope they go a long long way.

I was also impressed by the 28 yr old lady who sang My Funny Valentine. Such an authentic sultry voice reminiscent of the American 1930's nightclub era. :clapping:

Yep, beautifully performed and very original. I hope they go a long long way.

I was also impressed by the 28 yr old lady who sang My Funny Valentine. Such an authentic sultry voice reminiscent of the American 1930's nightclub era. :clapping:

I thought they were brilliant!! It's marvellous though how she (Alice) was really really nervous when she came on stage and the nerves totally disappeared when she sang.

Yes, Alice was very good too although I must admit that her chosen song isn't my cup-of-tea but you could see Simon was smitten!! :wink: Isn't it refreshing to see such talent yet they don't realise just how good they are?

I thought Alice was lovely & a fab singer though like Busy I didn't like the song.

Didn't see the entire show as I was watching the Voice which I love,some wonderful singers on there tonight.

Not terribly impressed with tonight's bunch although Jordan (Irish singer....think that was his name!) was very good as was the female impressionist.

Completely agree, BL, I've forgotten the others already.
I thought tonight's programme was a bit lack-lustre all round, really, as if they pulled out the stops for the first episode of the series and we'll be stuck watching mediocre acts for weeks, now. Hope I'm wrong - BGT is my guilty secret pleasure!

It seems to me the David/Simon business is being taken to the extreme now and bordering on the ridiculous. As for the two A's walking off set.....do they really think that the viewers don't know that it's all part of the show?! We aren't all as stupid as some of the contestants who are completed deluded with regard to their so-called "talent"!

I'm getting bored already & it's only week 2!

I agree though,Jordan was fab.

Loving The Voice,though,some really singers on there.

I'm getting bored already & it's only week 2!

I agree though,Jordan was fab.

Loving The Voice,though,some really singers on there.

Me too Marzy, although we've just had week 3. :mysmilie_490: The brickie was quite good but I think the 'mentalist' is an acquired taste! Personally, I don't think the show should include children and as the title is "Britain's Got Talent" why are they allowing applicants from overseas? Doesn't make sense to me. There is no doubt they're airing some c**p acts this year!

Yes, I did. :smile:

I admit that when the doors opened and she came out I did, for a split second, think she was part of the act, but at the same time was wondering how she fitted into it. I think the boys did well to continue without it distracting them.

Latest posts

Back