My word!!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Just flicked over to Ideal and seen Paul Brodel. My god is the man ever going to stop getting bigger!!!!?! He is the size of a house now. Surely now its a joke him being on talking about healthy eating, am sitting here agape!

They have a couple of fat women going on about how easy it is to loose weight on the vibration plates as well

Just flicked over to Ideal and seen Paul Brodel. My god is the man ever going to stop getting bigger!!!!?! He is the size of a house now. Surely now its a joke him being on talking about healthy eating, am sitting here agape!

See what you mean cheesecake, I saw him briefly last night and he has put some blubber on, especially noticeable on his face and stomach.

Joe the other chef, keeps mentioning hes over weight, but up to Paul theres nothing on Joe, joes uses weight to go hes said before, and i notice joe, sometimes feels quilty when he eats something he cooks, where as paul is like mmmmmm

Must be time to bring out an exercise and dance dvd. We have had Zumba and Zalza, how about Zumzum? :rock: Mind you, I would need to use it myself so I can't talk.

Don't they say you can't trust a thin chef?

Latest posts

Back