they really are desperate!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
as mentioned bought the panjaban sauces from bid (which are great need some more now)

since buying these online i have had 44 emails (yes 44) offering me all sorts of discounts, buy one get one e.t.c

most i have just deleted, this morning somebody from bid rang me and told me i have £20 credit to spend in my account with no restrictions

jeez i only spent about £15

as mentioned bought the panjaban sauces from bid (which are great need some more now)

since buying these online i have had 44 emails (yes 44) offering me all sorts of discounts, buy one get one e.t.c

most i have just deleted, this morning somebody from bid rang me and told me i have £20 credit to spend in my account with no restrictions

Same here NTB, thankfully all the emails go straight to my junk folder though.

Panjaban is indeed a rose among thorns, roll on when they're more widely available.

Last edited:

:eek: Crikey!

reeks of desperation

bloke even said has anything caught my eye recently?

i told him until the panjaban comes back i wont be buying again as have no interest/need

he then told me about some cracking towels they have

jesus wept

I'm really surprised they're wasting money on the new lady chef Wirral. The presenter could do just as she does, make things earlier.

I don't even think she is a Chef Momma.

I still haven't seen her name in the credits of one single food programme. Don't forget she has worked on 'all' of them.

I don't even think she is a Chef Momma.

I still haven't seen her name in the credits of one single food programme. Don't forget she has worked on 'all' of them.

Yes she struggled to name more than one chef she had worked with when James Russell gave her the opportunity. I think she maybe got the food ready for him on his programme once. She's something behind the scenes.

Remember, Wayne wasn't a fully fledged chef either :wink:

Hmmm. I'd be very wary of unsolicited calls like this from Bid. If this company is indeed on it's last legs and they getting their call staff to generate much cash as possible it might be because they are soon to be going out of business. A lot of customers could suddenly found themselves out of pocket if they suddenly do shut down....

Yes she struggled to name more than one chef she had worked with when James Russell gave her the opportunity. I think she maybe got the food ready for him on his programme once. She's something behind the scenes.

Remember, Wayne wasn't a fully fledged chef either :wink:

Sounds about right Momma, believe this or not but Bid have been known to exaggerate occasionally! Virtually every food programme has the names of home economists, food assistants etc in the credits but I have never once seen Kate's name appear and I watch absolutely loads of food shows.

I heard a rumour she worked from the takeaway van in the Industrial Estate where Bid comes from and they asked her if she fancied a few shifts however, I have no idea if this is true or not :wink:

Regarding NTB's post although they have endlessly emailed me (much more than usual) I haven't had any calls from them offering free credit.

Last edited:
Dirty Peter keeps repeatedly describing the knife set as 11 Piece plus the Shears when it's 11 Piece including the Shears. But i'm sure it's just another, repeated, slip of the tongue though.

Then he was claiming the Coffee Maker had a 275ml capacity which it dosen't (250ml).

It's incredible how many errors, in Bids favour, this guy makes.

Last edited:
i am a fan of this

its a bog standard coffee machine

TWO cups wow

amazed he is going to sell 40 or so amazing really

make that 60

despite his many faults there is not a cat in hells chance they would ever get rid of simon sells more than everyone else still

make that 60

despite his many faults there is not a cat in hells chance they would ever get rid of simon sells more than everyone else still

Probably because he gives the most erroneous product descriptions. I have only been watching half an hour and he's already got two products wrong.

not disagreeing but as much as he does a coffee machine is a coffee machine however he sells it

i despise him but he has a following however hard it is to believe

oh gawd body essentials must be from mondays stock

not disagreeing but as much as he does a coffee machine is a coffee machine however he sells it

i despise him but he has a following however hard it is to believe

oh gawd body essentials must be from mondays stock

I think a Coffee Machines capacity is quite an important factor! (notice though he never undersells anything, only oversells it).

He just said he has been selling Body Essentials for 13 years, he hasn't. I remember when it was launched, then again it's almost certainly a made up brand a la T&K anyway.

Last edited:
he has completely gone tonight

"you have had us here"

heard at least 12 times

"we were expecting 22, 24 or 19 pounds"

on website for 7.99

if i could be bothered had the time there are probably 12 separate breaches in the last 30 minutes

he has completely gone tonight

"you have had us here"

heard at least 12 times

"we were expecting 22, 24 or 19 pounds"

on website for 7.99

if i could be bothered had the time there are probably 12 separate breaches in the last 30 minutes

I do agree, it has been beyond a joke tonight.

talking of desperate at 10 this morning that little Mark Stewart (think thats his name) is selling some horrendous CHRISTMAS musical ornament!
Talk about scraping the barrel, i think the writing is very much on the wall now....

Latest posts

Back