Hi everyone!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs Zed

Registered Shopper
After literally years of lurking, have finally plucked up the courage to register!!! Have chatted a bit on rocks, discovered that I love (rocks) garnet and marcasite after all, and havnt bought anything from gems for ages..... hate the new website.....

Please bear with me cos I'm really new to all this! I'm Zyggy on rocks btw)

After literally years of lurking, have finally plucked up the courage to register!!! Have chatted a bit on rocks, discovered that I love (rocks) garnet and marcasite after all, and havnt bought anything from gems for ages..... hate the new website.....

Please bear with me cos I'm really new to all this! I'm Zyggy on rocks btw)

Welcome lurking no more Mrs Zed. :1:

Awwwwwwwwwwww why years lurking ? glad you made it here in the end :)

Hello Mrs Zed, glad you decided to join us. Don't believe anything detrimental you may have heard about us, we're all lovely, friendly and very helpful - and anyone who says differently will be in for a bashing:laugh:

Glad you decided to stop lurking.

:doggie:

Hi Mrs Zed and a very warm welcome.

I have yet to see marcasite but i'm sure i'll love it when I do, think the Garnets on Rocks are second to none though.
I used to buy from Gems (a lot) but got sick when the fun went out of the presenting style and eventually just stopped buying, plus the designs were same old, same old.
I only went onto rocks just to 'have a look' lol but am still there and am loving the unusual designs and fab prices, i've just checked out a couple of necklaces, cannot wait to see them :D

Oh i'm Darls on Rocks, you wouldn't have guessed would you? hahahahaha :):)

Last edited:
Hi Mrs Zed/Zyggy. You are very welcome on here and I'm so glad you decided to join in the fun. I'm Fader on Rocks. It all gets so confusing, doesn't it?

Welcome Mrs Zed

I only found out about this site while watching rocks.tv and was made very welcome when i joined this forum.

Ask anything you want and we will help you and enjoy your gems as we do.

Awww thanks all for the really nice welcome, I think the bit of chat I've done on rocks finally spurred me to register! Look forward to discussing bling!

Darls, I never liked marcasite til I got some from rocks, the same with garnet. Now I'm addicted, I've sent a couple of things back, (the square emerald ring being one of them - too dainty for me) but most of the items I've received have been keepers. I was in a bit of a dilemma with the emerald, as it was a very good price, but it just wasn't 'me'....so I thought, if it isn't going to get worn, it may as well be sent back and go to another home.

Thanks again for the welcome:1:

Hi and a very warm welcome from me Mrs Zed:1:

Everyone here is lovely,so pleased you decided to join.

Hope to see pictures of your lovelies soon

sweetpea xxxxxx

:1: Hi MrsZed/Zyggy...A warm welcome from me too!!!!!!!.:1:

I also was a lurker for many years, then I took the plunge and never looked back.

"They are a loveley bunch of people here @ St.Com and on Rocks"
I'm mirabelle here and ' Rocks too so no confusion then lol!!.

Hope you're enjoying this forum and the chat, welcome once again.

Best wishes,

Mirabelle xx:40:

Hi Mrs Z and welcome,

I too am a newbie, just a couple of weeks, and have found everyone extremely supportive and friendly both here and on Rocks.

Just one thing I would warn you about - watch out for that Sweepy, asking to see "a picture of your lovelies" when you hardly know one another :16:

All the best and enjoy.

Argey

Has it arrived yet!!?

welcome to st! rocks is fun isnt it! sadly I dont have the funds to purchase lots of things but Im waiting for a delivery today of one of the hedgehogs! :) :1:

Hi Cherrypicker....has your hedgehog ring arrived yet!?...I bet it's a stunner...

Luv Mirabelle xx:40:

just got back from work, no sign yet mirabelle but it was about 6pm last time!!!! and Im in and out and all over the place this afternoon! so hopefully my neighbour will take it in for me! :)

Latest posts

Back