Bid TV 23 & 37 - A SCAM

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Microknight

Registered Shopper
Dear ALL,

If youre reading please please please dont get coaught out as I was!

Their pick up service is really really bad - three times they kept me waiting at home from 9am to 6pm!

No one came to collect the big parcel - it looked like the courier was not in finances from them!

ALso the value for money is dodggy and poor materials are used and sought in general - I had to return an "automatic solar Lamp"
I had to return jewelerey marked as AAA Tanzanite that was of poor quality and tiny materials. Product advertsed were not cracked out to what they are advertising.

SO DONT GET CAught OUT - The presenters bull alot and one of them has been had by the advertsing board and made to apologise and change tact.

When you buys goods the hidden charges are the £1.57 for the phone call per minute The 0844 number on to customer services cost too plus when you get to the customer service they dont have the authority to totally give all the information nor refund you in full for waiting at hone on collection and loosing many days pay in my case.

They aplologise profusely and the poliet Philliphino's dont give any more info but say " I am sorry for that sir" and repetatively say a given script!
this adds much insult to any sane customers intellgence - one just wants fair and square action. the vouchers they also gove are totaly totally useless and they are Limited with the sepnding power on certain goods and purchaes. they also have only a month of validity and over ceratin amount spend.

So IF YOU BID - Whatch out for the Phone Bill and Bogus Vouchers they Give - Not to mention doddgy goods and parcel collection arrangmenst!!!

Channell 23 and 37 of the SIt up chalnnels and BID TV or rather Bodge TV is not to loose your hard earned cash and get caught out

Knight

Yep, and people wonder why we come down on them like a tonne of bricks for their shoddy practices and selling techniques
Sorry to hear you've had such a tough time of it Microknight

Hello Microknight. Welcome to the madhouse. We have all suffered like you at one time or another so you are among friends. I'm fairly new, but it didn't take long to feel at home, people are very friendly

Latest posts

Back