New Products that Bid should launch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
I would love to see a Stephen Gayford Lion or Tiger print throw for Peter Simon to go crazy over. They would be a premium version of the current lion/tiger throws they sell. Obviously they would be limited edition and phone lines would need to be locked. Maybe a starting price of £499 plus p&p. Sit Up could soon get back on their feet.

Last edited:
I would love to see a Stephen Gayford Lion or Tiger print throw for Peter Simon to go crazy over. They would be a premium version of the current lion/tiger throws they sell. Obviously they would be limited edition and phone lines would need to be locked. Maybe a starting price of £499 plus p&p. Sit Up could soon get back on their feet.
Could see Peter flogging dodgy where there's blame there's a claim insurance or loans for people who have" just bought it" too often and are now skint

Could see Peter flogging dodgy where there's blame there's a claim insurance or loans for people who have" just bought it" too often and are now skint

Yeh, he could even do the pratt-fall down the steps like that woman does in that commercial with all her other lawyer colleagues feigning concern as they help her back up. :rock:

I don't know about new products, but I would love to see each salesman/woman hooked up to a lie detector whilst doing their stint

Latest posts

Back