The New Chef is Great

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Kate is great! Watching her on Andy Hodgson's show, she knows her stuff and inspires confidence in the products she is demonstrating and clearly enjoys what she is doing. I do wish we could have more experts/demonstrators, I mean genuine ones not like Wayne and Peter Sherlock, on Bid. This network needs more entertainment and not so much sell, sell, sell. It stops the presenters waffling on to fill the time and relieves the boredom of having one person talking for three hours at a stretch.

Kate is great! Watching her on Andy Hodgson's show, she knows her stuff and inspires confidence in the products she is demonstrating and clearly enjoys what she is doing. I do wish we could have more experts/demonstrators, I mean genuine ones not like Wayne and Peter Sherlock, on Bid. This network needs more entertainment and not so much sell, sell, sell. It stops the presenters waffling on to fill the time and relieves the boredom of having one person talking for three hours at a stretch.

What did she cook Greg?

I've only seen things she's 'made earlier' and put two pork chops in a halogen

She did some fish and potatoes in stock and made some chicken and vegetable filling for fajiotos. Kate was also demonstrating her knife skills with a set of knives they were selling.

She cooked a stir fry live on air before.

Although it isn't exactly a ringing endorsement I concede she appears far more competent that Wayne. Nevertheless i'd still rather bring him back, purely for comedic value.

Certainly not for his mushroom soup :giggle:

She cooked a stir fry live on air before.

Although it isn't exactly a ringing endorsement I concede she appears far more competent that Wayne. Nevertheless i'd still rather bring him back, purely for comedic value.

Certainly not for his mushroom soup :giggle:

I agree, I'd like to see him back as this new chef is just too professional for bid lol.

Wayne was facking awful! :doh:

Exactly Greg.

He was terrible but I couldn't wait to see what slops he would pass off as haute cuisine!

That steak he served Mark Stewart was priceless, when Wiggy was chewing it he looked like he was going to choke :giggle:

Wayne was facking awful! :doh:

I do like the new chef and it would be nice if she made an appearance when they have a few cooking items for sale, but for just the usual one or two its always fun to watch Wayne (especially with Andy) as he get's so flustered and messes things up... its borderline comedy gold lol.

Latest posts

Back