Just turned on

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fred12

Registered Shopper
Finished watching the football turned over to Bid. McDonald flogging a wizzy mop and mini-me Ryes has got a V-shaped cushion for a pound yet again. Hope he doesn't get into bed with it again. It's getting like Groundhog Day.

they are really struggling

mason has spent 50 minutes on a pedi plus pro and the worry angels (now sandals)

i am no fan of the man but he has done well to fill that dead air

they are really struggling

mason has spent 50 minutes on a pedi plus pro and the worry angels (now sandals)
They're still selling worry angels? Well at least it makes a change from lots of plants, garden ornaments, Focus DIY cast-offs, 2 foot massagers, a stepladder, whizzy mop, pressure washer, TV/radio dongle, knife set, tray set, mini coffee maker, own brand watches, Head/Slazenger T-shirts, animal print throws, costume jewellery including -AAAAAA Tanzanite mine scrapings, Thomas Kinkade, cheap handbags, really cheap shoes, towel sets and Tommy & Kate clothing (etc.).

I can only conclude that they're burning through their cash reserves picking up cheap stuff in a really desperate attempt to raise some capital that way...

Was there postage on the V shaped pillow? I bought one at our street market last week 'As Seen on TV' on the box, cost :£5. I thought that was enough, but its for my mum who is 93, and she is longing for one.

Was there postage on the V shaped pillow? I bought one at our street market last week 'As Seen on TV' on the box, cost :£5. I thought that was enough, but its for my mum who is 93, and she is longing for one.

The Downland V Pillow has had the usual £7.99 P+P when I I have seen it sold.

Even in the extremely expensive 'Very' catalogue (which Bid have used many times to compare prices) the Downland V Pillows are only £6, but for two, and in a choice of colours.

Last edited:

There was the usual 7.99 plus 1.53 looks like you got a bargain. We paid 5.99 for ours from a local shop plus 2.99 for a cover in a choice of colours. Still cheaper than Bid.

There was the usual 7.99 plus 1.53 looks like you got a bargain. We paid 5.99 for ours from a local shop plus 2.99 for a cover in a choice of colours. Still cheaper than Bid.

I got mine from Asda (Came with the 1 cover) for £3.99. I think I may buy another soon as they really did help me with pain in my neck and shoulder, I tried lots of different pillows after I trapped a nerve in my neck & tore a muscle in my shoulder and that pillow was the only one that really helped. I'd purchased a silk cover for it off ebay which was £1.99 free p&p at the time :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/V-Shaped-...n_Bedroom_Bedding_PP&var=&hash=item43b4ff69b5

Latest posts

Back