Mikeyboy in trouble

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see Mikeyboy with lipstick on his collar last night?

He explained on air, in case his goddess was watching. He said Sally J had given him a love cuddle and got her lipstick on his collar.

He didn't say whether he had just been showing her his dongle or not :smirk:

Did anyone see Mikeyboy with lipstick on his collar last night?

He explained on air, in case his goddess was watching. He said Sally J had given him a love cuddle and got her lipstick on his collar.

He didn't say whether he had just been showing her his dongle or not :smirk:

I think Goddess is safe, I seriously doubt he is Sally's type. The dongle couldn't entertain a lady like Ms Jacks!

But that's not to say Goddess wont punish Golum by cutting his pocket money though :giggle:

If I were the ladyslashgoddess, I would be opening a bottle of bubbly and checking the joint account to work out the potential worth of the divorce settlement... :mysmilie_14:

Could lady/goddess be the next Paula Hamilton walking out of her town house... wearing her faux fur Savile row inspired Bid.tv coat... ripping off her Pearl necklace and driving away in a Mk2 Golf GTi?

Answers on a postcard.

Could lady/goddess be the next Paula Hamilton walking out of her town house... wearing her faux fur Savile row inspired Bid.tv coat... ripping off her Pearl necklace and driving away in a Mk2 Golf GTi?

Answers on a postcard.

Surely you mean Thomas Brooks Savile Row?:giggle:

Latest posts

Back