Alan and Barry Craft

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Anyone watched their shows on Bid? I only caught a few minutes but it was good to see no P&P. only slight thing was Alan and Barry didn't seen used to live telly and were sometimes talking into a VT package. Nice to see them both looking well as I understand one wasn't well for a while.

PJ

Anyone watched their shows on Bid? I only caught a few minutes but it was good to see no P&P. only slight thing was Alan and Barry didn't seen used to live telly and were sometimes talking into a VT package. Nice to see them both looking well as I understand one wasn't well for a while.

PJ

You might want to do some googling about this pair, and their past business ventures.

Nice to see they have found a home on Bid though, it's perfect.

They've done loads of live telly, to be fair. They're just crap at it.

Only seen them on the trailers they looked vile. Sort of Hairy Bikers without the charm or talent

It's pretty much two hours of incorrect phone numbers, duff information and Alan saying "shut yer face".

Shameless that this pair of con artists are allowed back on tv, i feel for the poor customers that they conned and that are still out of pocket. Shame on Bid :down:

To be honest i don't feel sorry for customers most people are there own worst enemy's as far as tv shopping is concerned and i include myself in that.

No but know doubt someone will tell us i was speaking generally about getting conned into buying things.

I've only seen this pair once on Bid and couldn't tell you who's Alan and who's Barry tbh. When I saw it the one without the glasses (who seems to do most of the work) developed a hacking cough while he was describing an item at great length. All you could hear after that was the one with the glasses (off-camera) shouting out "Water !" "Water !" "Get 'im a glass of water". The one with the cough looked like he wanted to strangle his partner. I can imagine them having stand-up rows after every show.

Latest posts

Back