The Beckenham Incident - Angela Noghani

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goodluckifyageddit

Registered Shopper
Did anyone see MM's relentless teasing of Angela in the gardening slot last night? Angela had told him about something that had happened to her in Beckenham which was obviously meant to be kept off-camera. Mike, being the master of subtlety, lost no time in mentioning it on air. Angela was not impressed, but Mike kept going on about it like a dog with a bone...she was not a happy bunny. At one stage she said "Mike...there are laws you know...!" What could possibly have happened in Beckenham to the Princess of the petunias?

He's not half as witty and funny as he thinks he is. my husband reckons the goddess is one of those weird dolls saddoes buy. Does anyone else remember the Fools and Horses episode with the explosive dolls?

He's probably trying to take the heat off him and his lipsticked collar incident with Sally J

Golum has probably got more chance of pulling with Frumplestiltskin or LOLA that Ms Sally.

Besides, Frump looks like a Newmarket, horse set gal so probably more his type :giggle:

Golum.jpg Frump.jpg

Last edited:
He's probably trying to take the heat off him and his lipsticked collar incident with Sally J

When I was a staff nurse 3/4 of the way through the last century:sad:, we had a registrar who had a very jealous and possessive wife. If one of us rang his home to check on medication or something like that, she quizzed us relentlessly. Although he was no oil painting, he was a bit of a 'toucher' and always managed to brush up against you when he was passing. Anyway, one day my pal Alison smeared lipstick on his collar whilst he was in his theatre greens and scrubbed up at table. he didn't notice, and by all accounts wifey very nearly half killed him when she saw it! Stopped his nonsense though.

Perhaps someone did the same thing to Mike as a joke?

Latest posts

Back