has Steve McDonald been ill?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hillary

Registered Shopper
He seems to have aged 20 years. For a young man in his 30's (he's the same age as my daughter) he looks bloated, sluggish and his nails are bitten to the quick.

He seems to have aged 20 years. For a young man in his 30's (he's the same age as my daughter) he looks bloated, sluggish and his nails are bitten to the quick.

He is 31-32 isn't he Hillary? I guess he probably does look a bit old for his age but I get the impression he dosen't really care, Steve seems a very laid back sort of guy.

Mind you look at Mike Mason and all his boasts about the price of his suits, cost of his colognes etc yet he still manages to end up looking like THAT!

Both of them should take a leaf out of James Russell's book, he's pristine.

He is 31-32 isn't he Hillary? I guess he probably does look a bit old for his age but I get the impression he dosen't really care, Steve seems a very laid back sort of guy.

Mind you look at Mike Mason and all his boasts about the price of his suits, cost of his colognes etc yet he still manages to end up looking like THAT!

Both of them should take a leaf out of James Russell's book, he's pristine.

He will probably still look the same when he's sixty

I'm glad. Much as I find these salespeople irritating, and some downright dishonest; they are human beings and I'd not like to think a young person was ill. My daughter is almost 35 Wirral.

I'm glad. Much as I find these salespeople irritating, and some downright dishonest; they are human beings and I'd not like to think a young person was ill. My daughter is almost 35 Wirral.

He was having some banter with Shocked Face Shylock recently and Peter seemed surprised Steve is 31, i'm sure that's what he claimed anyway.

He was having some banter with Shocked Face Shylock recently and Peter seemed surprised Steve is 31, i'm sure that's what he claimed anyway.

He's at that age when they start going backwards. Certain married pop singers I listened too when I was in school, are now 10 years younger than me!

He's at that age when they start going backwards. Certain married pop singers I listened too when I was in school, are now 10 years younger than me!

Just like Patsy Stone on Ab Fab, she's been 39 for over 20 years!

My Mum was a bugger for knocking years off her age to people, so much so that when she knew she didn't have long left she demanded we didn't put her real age in any Obituaries, defiant to the last!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back