Unique look

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fred12

Registered Shopper
Peter and Helen are flogging revolting vomit print frock which will give you a unique look. As in wouldn't be seen dead in it

Peter and Helen are flogging revolting vomit print frock which will give you a unique look. As in wouldn't be seen dead in it

"£29.99 with the visco....."

"Our Annie is a UK size 16" ............bull! He continues to talk about Sally J's chest and rolls out a few jokes....oh ha bliddy ha you dirty old man

He's got a bag coming up, so I'm off.......:cool2:

I've not seen ANY of the clothes so nice that I would wear them. They look frumpish and shoddy, even on the dummy and when those young assistants wear them they look ridiculous, especially when they say that they would wear them themselves.

I've not seen ANY of the clothes so nice that I would wear them. They look frumpish and shoddy, even on the dummy and when those young assistants wear them they look ridiculous, especially when they say that they would wear them themselves.

exactly, as if those pretty young things would be seen dead wearing any of the Bid 'fashion'
they use a VT of Jenny wearing elasticated waist jeans teamed with a flowery print blouse tucked in...........yeah, course she'd wear it..........I think not!

exactly, as if those pretty young things would be seen dead wearing any of the Bid 'fashion'
they use a VT of Jenny wearing elasticated waist jeans teamed with a flowery print blouse tucked in...........yeah, course she'd wear it..........I think not!

On the contrary deedee. It would seem that Jenny Topp likes nothing better than hitting town with a pair of (not Dr) Cringles on her feet and a pair of elasticated waist jeans, she must do because she said so.

On the contrary deedee. It would seem that Jenny Topp likes nothing better than hitting town with a pair of (not Dr) Cringles on her feet and a pair of elasticated waist jeans, she must do because she said so.

Ah well I must be mistaken and I stand corrected Wirral
I think it's so lovely that these girls promote the products when they're out and about
If that's what Jenny said then it must be true! :thinking: :taphead:

I'd agree that most of the clothes they sell are really frumpy, but not all, but you're right about shoddy, in fact they take the word to a new dimension! I've seen the models wearing stuff with the hems hanging down, long tiffles of cotton poking out from every direction, uneven seams, baggy necklines, dodgy stitching, massive creases, fabric you could shoot peas through! So even if I did like the look of something, I'd have to think twice about buying it 'cause the quality's so poor, and yes, it does make you wonder who exactly is making these garments!

You've forgotten the big control knickers Wirral, she'd not go out without a pair of those on.

Did anyone see Peter have to pull a loose thread of the models top earlier?

I did and it was quite funny because the model said 'that was my knickers, they'll fall off now, that's all there was to them'!!!
I'm surprised the garment didn't fall apart!

Latest posts

Back