Peter & Angela

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
Whilst selling the Sky scraper lilies Peter has just got upset because he paid more for 10 and today they are doing 15 so Angela says well I've brought you some chocolates today, He said this is what happens when you sleep with someone :O went Angela, then Peter said It all goes to pot

Made me laugh anyway

Whilst selling the Sky scraper lilies Peter has just got upset because he paid more for 10 and today they are doing 15 so Angela says well I've brought you some chocolates today, He said this is what happens when you sleep with someone :O went Angela, then Peter said It all goes to pot

Made me laugh anyway

This fool has so many black spots on his tongue from telling such whoppers, he must look like a Chow!

Made me laugh anyway

Peter is sleeping with Angela?

EEEEWWWWWW NOOOOOOOO, I will not entertain thoughts of Pervy Peter shagging! He's repulsive (IMO) :puke:

I think I can say with some certainty that Peter and Angela have not partaken in any how's your father. I seriously doubt Angela is Peter's type and from what I can gather Angela seems to go for the sporty type.

He's just said that Angela is not the full shilling :giggle:

I heard that, she tried to avoid walking close to him too. I reckon they really cant stand eachother, they're both unbearable attention seekers who demand the spotlight.

Dreadful pair of creatures.

Whats the deal with Peter & Lisa (Brash is it?), he talks so smutty/rude about her quite often & asks her awkward questions with quite often a smutty innuendo (jokingly?). Yesterday when she bent over to eat some of the curry he kissed her on the back of the neck which just looked awkward. Maybe they just like winding each other up, it shows he has a totally different side to him other than the solemn/gospel type persona we often see (imo).

Last edited:
Whats the deal with Peter & Lisa (Brash is it?), he talks so smutty/rude about her quite often & asks her awkward questions with quite often a smutty innuendo (jokingly?). Yesterday when she bent over to eat some of the curry he kissed her on the back of the neck which just looked awkward. Maybe they just like winding each other up, it shows he has a totally different side to him other than the solemn/gospel type persona we often see.

Did he ask her if her fakes are DD? He's obsessed with women's chest sizes.

DO YOU ALL MIND! I've just had me tea and I'd like to keep it down, but the pictures your posts are conjuring up makes it very unlikely

It was when he asked Lisa Brash last night if she'd had any meat today..........the innuendo was clear (unless it's my mind!!)
Sorry Hillary, I hope your tea stayed down!

It was when he asked Lisa Brash last night if she'd had any meat today..........the innuendo was clear (unless it's my mind!!)

Yep that occasion was a good example, I don't think Lisa twigged on though but the others did.

I wish he'd get some fresh meat then.

He said something to Elisa about hoping the Butcher would call. She said 'the Butcher?' and he said 'yes cos I haven't had any meat for ages'

Oh how we laugh! :rolleyes:

I wish he'd get some fresh meat then.

He said something to Elisa about hoping the Butcher would call. She said 'the Butcher?' and he said 'yes cos I haven't had any meat for ages'

Oh how we laugh! :rolleyes:

oh yeah, get me some sutures momma coz I've split my sides laughing!!
yeuch, revolting man :dull: :puke:

I used to really like Angela on Ideal world especially when she was with Loen, even thou they were stood next too each other it was like they were doing differnt shows :mysmilie_475:

I used to really like Angela on Ideal world especially when she was with Loen, even thou they were stood next too each other it was like they were doing differnt shows :mysmilie_475:

I get what you mean Autumn. There's something about Angela that I can't take to, for some reason she strikes me as the kind of person who could cause an argument in an empty room.

Nevertheless she is an excellent salesperson and clearly knows her stuff, I cant warm to her though. For what little interest I have in gardening i'd rather watch the other two, Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee or whatever they're called.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back