Ops Peter slipped up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be fair Peter has said "Bet" is the person who owns the place he stays in in London persumably when he goes back up North during the week he lives alone.

Not one on air product has been available to order on Bid's website during Dirty Peter's show.

They wouldn't be preying on people to have to make phonecalls would they?

Peter Simon reckons a ring with 1.33cts of Tanzanite is not far short of 2cts. But it was lovely to see not many people fell for his utter bullshit, he only sold 5.

When will the penny drop with people that these uber valuable stones are set in gold plate? Don't they ever question why?

He's now claiming Tanzanite is more impressive than Diamonds. And then he said 'I promise you i'll never do you wrong', what a horrible, creepy old man.

Last edited:
To be fair Peter has said "Bet" is the person who owns the place he stays in in London persumably when he goes back up North during the week he lives alone.

Do they all stay in the same accommodation whilst in London? just I've heard Mike saying he was tired due to lack of sleep caused by Sally's snoring. Also I've heard Peter make a few references to staying with that lady he was with on his shift today, he also said about cuddling up with her at night once (to keep warm... lol) I recall.

Do they all stay in the same accommodation whilst in London? just I've heard Mike saying he was tired due to lack of sleep caused by Sally's snoring. Also I've heard Peter make a few references to staying with that lady he was with on his shift today, he also said about cuddling up with her at night once (to keep warm... lol) I recall.

They possibly all live head to foot in a Streatham dosshouse.

Somehow I couldn't see Sit Up footing the bill for a nice Hotel.

They possibly all live head to foot in a Streatham dosshouse.

Somehow I couldn't see Sit Up footing the bill for a nice Hotel.

mason and jaax live with a woman in london

the rent cant be cheap which makes me believe they must still be earning a right few quid

Mikey has said a few times that he stays in a hotel. Birkett mentioned that Mikey stays in a hotel once when selling the dongle saying Mikey uses it then:thinking:

mason and jaax live with a woman in london

the rent cant be cheap which makes me believe they must still be earning a right few quid

Sounds like the Bucket family from Charlie and the Chocolate factory :grin::grin::grin:

Peter Simon can be Augustus Gloop :grin:

Latest posts

Back