Sizing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So Sir Peter S has just said Sarah the 'model' is a size 16

If she is, then no way is Annie and Jenny 16 too

Indeed, but I could imagine it goes down well with genuine size 16 ladies because if they think the 'size 16 models' look that good in it................

I suspect he's just being as shady as ever. I'm just waiting for the coloured handbag to be the bag of 2013 again even though he had a two tone bag last night that was the new bag of 2013.

Dirty old creep.

Last edited:
Indeed, but I could imagine it goes down well with genuine size 16 ladies because if they think the 'size 16 models' look that good in it................

I suspect he's just being as shady as ever. I'm just waiting for the coloured handbag to be the bag of 2013 again even though he had a two tone bag last night that was the new bag of 2013.

Dirty old creep.

There's a bag coming up?

I really can't stomach him and bags :angry:

They're on about the good weather, selling their maxi dresses.

I'm sat here as cold as ever. Elisa said it's going to be 17 degrees tomorrow but fails to mention Friday. Back down to -3 apparently.

They're on about the good weather, selling their maxi dresses.

I'm sat here as cold as ever. Elisa said it's going to be 17 degrees tomorrow but fails to mention Friday. Back down to -3 apparently.

They are a bit general but the weather is lovely here today, 13 degrees right now but I remember when they kept saying it was always snowing and we barely saw any of it!

Every item he's had has been 'a viscose'

I wish he'd show the label as proof

I know Momma but you cant even check online as nothing has been available to order that's live on TV.

Still, people can call to order (at £1.53) cant they :wink:

Well I suppose what is another £1.53 when you've just GOT to have those two creased visco.. tops for just £25

Bargain :rolleyes:

Ha Ha. Elisa isn't looking great, she just looks chavvy in the garb they are selling.

I'm intrigued to see if a pair of Cringles Loafers coming up are actually genuine leather as he claimed.

Ha Ha. Elisa isn't looking great, she just looks chavvy in the garb they are selling.

I'm intrigued to see if a pair of Cringles Loafers coming up are actually genuine leather as he claimed.

Helen had them on the other night with that awful garish maxi dress they've just had on. She looked truly awful. They look plastic to me. Well they just look terrible, even if they were leather, I wouldn't.

Helen had them on the other night with that awful garish maxi dress they've just had on. She looked truly awful. They look plastic to me. Well they just look terrible, even if they were leather, I wouldn't.

It was the black or maybe dark blue ones, i'd be surprised if they are leather but we'll see.

Cringles are not noted for using leather but maybe they are going upmarket?

It was the black or maybe dark blue ones, i'd be surprised if they are leather but we'll see.

Cringles are not noted for using leather but maybe they are going upmarket?

Hmmm this is Bid tv remember :giggle:

You're right, I can't see them on the website, there's a pair similar and they're not leather

How often do they take stuff off their website that's being aired Wirral?

Hmmm this is Bid tv remember :giggle:

You're right, I can't see them on the website, there's a pair similar and they're not leather

How often do they take stuff off their website that's being aired Wirral?

Not that often Momma, not as I recall anyway. But nothing that has been on sale since 3pm has appeared on the Live TV Auctions, maybe they are having yet another glitch?

And I was going to order loads of stuff as well but i'm not calling!

Not that often Momma, not as I recall anyway. But nothing that has been on sale since 3pm has appeared on the Live TV Auctions, maybe they are having yet another glitch?

And I was going to order loads of stuff as well but i'm not calling!

Yeah, me too :smirk:

I really, really mean that

Last edited:
Yeah, me too :smirk:

I really, really mean that

If those Cringles Loafers really are leather i'll buy them as an investment as they'll be as rare as hens teeth!

But they seem to have gone off the radar though, they wouldn't have been miraculously pulled by any chance would they?

My goodness, the Cringles actually ARE leather! That's surely a first but my word are they letting us know they are leather, says everything about Bid really.

It's crazy even new products still clearly say 'Dr' yet they never mention it now, I wonder what has happened to make them stop saying Dr?

Last edited:
That Holyoaks guy on PD the other night kept calling the shoes he was flogging "Dr" Cringles. Ben Hull I think his name is?

That Holyoaks guy on PD the other night kept calling the shoes he was flogging "Dr" Cringles. Ben Hull I think his name is?

I have to give Ben Hull some credit, he's a better shopping telly presenter than he is an actor.

Then again...............

Latest posts

Back