Yonanas - time for a price drop?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think they must be locked into a fixed price for this item with the deal they set up with Dole for having exclusivity to the product. I think I've seen them do it once at the same price without P and P - they probably had to take the hit on that themselves. It doesn't seem a bad product (although very noisy), but you have to ask yourself seriously how much you'd use it before it was left in the cupboard under the sink gathering dust with all the other gadgets.

I wouldn't mind giving it a try, but again put off by the noise, and know that I wouldn't be bothered to have a supply of half gone bananas to put in my freezer!

I wouldn't mind giving it a try, but again put off by the noise, and know that I wouldn't be bothered to have a supply of half gone bananas to put in my freezer!

I'm hoping Yonanas will be available on the High Street this year, i'll get one then.

I'm hoping Yonanas will be available on the High Street this year, i'll get one then.

as i said before it is not that noisy well it doesnt take long

no way they will lower the price when the summer arrives it will start to fly out

like wirral says i doubt they will have it to themselves by then though, for all bids faults overall they have sold buckets of yonanas and the other outlets will have taken note

Latest posts

Back