How do you imagine "Dr" Cringle to be?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goodluckifyageddit

Registered Shopper
For me, fat, jolly avuncular type dishing out good advice to his patients in his country practice with a twinkly smile over his half-moon gold-rimmed specs...:sun:

...then as soon as the surgery door is locked, he's off like a shot to the cellar, wielding a big leather strap and threatening the workforce of orphaned kiddiwinks with eviction on to the streets if they don't up the production rates...Bwahahahaha...!!!!:devil:

For me, fat, jolly avuncular type dishing out good advice to his patients in his country practice with a twinkly smile over his half-moon gold-rimmed specs...:sun:

...then as soon as the surgery door is locked, he's off like a shot to the cellar, wielding a big leather strap and threatening the workforce of orphaned kiddiwinks with eviction on to the streets if they don't up the production rates...Bwahahahaha...!!!!:devil:
Outward appearance of Dr Finlay and the morals of Mikey Mason

An undernourished Chinese Woman almost permanently working a 50 year old sewing machine.

I know they want us to conjure up an image of an esteemed , white haired, bespectacled German chemist who sorted out his grandma's bunions from an early age, or maybe a similarly aging and respected American podiatrist, but no, It's what Wirral said!

A small half starved little boy in Mumbai working 18 hours a day for a few pence on which he has to support his widowed mother and siblings. Until we know for sure where Cringles and Tommy and Kate are produced I wouldn't touch 'em with a barge pole, let alone support the slavery by giving them my money

A small half starved little boy in Mumbai working 18 hours a day for a few pence on which he has to support his widowed mother and siblings. Until we know for sure where Cringles and Tommy and Kate are produced I wouldn't touch 'em with a barge pole, let alone support the slavery by giving them my money

Sadly this is not just the domain of companies who manufacture low end products, even people making very expensive Apple products were subjected to terrible working conditions.

It's sometimes very hard to be sure if even some the most upmarket of merchandise has been manufactured in an ethical way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19699156

dr cringles.jpg
Here he is!This is the legendary Dr Gustav Cringles the Swiss pioneer of orthopaedic footwear who has brought relief from foot and back pain to so many.
All Dr Cringles shoes are personally inspected by the good doctor before they leave his alpine workshop.
Buy with confidence.

(actually all of the above is bull-the reality is that they are the cheapest mass produced rubbish that can be sourced and have no theraputic value whatsoever-you will find them on sale in massive wholesale lots on the internet if you do a little searching.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back