Herbalife

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ALWAYSSKINT

Registered Shopper
Hello
I have joined one of there wellness clubs and each week we are given a talk on nutrition so far we have had water,protien and carbohydrates. The leader is very good and says it should be a lifestyle change and not a diet we should be doing. They have products to help you but they are very expensive to purchase and as of yet I have not purchased so I was just wondering if anyone on here has used any of the products and do they work. Thanks

I know this reply is a couple of years late but I picked up on it 'cause a work colleague has lost loads of weight on it and is looking and feeling marvellous... but she's spending about £127 a month on what essentially is milkshake and you still have to buy the ****** milk, oh and herbal teas and vitamin pills. Yes, she's looking fantastic, but from what I can see from her numerous facebook posts the proper food she eats looks dry, bland and uninspiring, and she exercises like mad! So the way I see it is this, eat a low fat low calorie diet and exercise like mad and you'll lose weight - but this can also be achieved by eating a healthy balanced diet - One does not need to replace meals with milkshakes twice a day, it's not sustainable financially or otherwise. Steer clear I'd say!

Hello
I have joined one of there wellness clubs and each week we are given a talk on nutrition so far we have had water,protien and carbohydrates. The leader is very good and says it should be a lifestyle change and not a diet we should be doing. They have products to help you but they are very expensive to purchase and as of yet I have not purchased so I was just wondering if anyone on here has used any of the products and do they work. Thanks
Join one of the 5:2 groups on Facebook. They are free, no products to buy and the groups are very supportive. People have lost stones in weight. I am a member of 'the5:2diet'

Latest posts

Back