How many hours do they presenters work?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Denice has just said she works 40hrs a week, well either she has another job aswell or she lying, none of the presenters do more that 4 shows a day and she works mayb 4/5 days tops :S

Tbh considering how few items they actually have on air many of them dont have a clue about the product Howard and hayley are the worse for asking the most stupid questions and its not for the viewers sake

Tbh considering how few items they actually have on air many of them dont have a clue about the product Howard and hayley are the worse for asking the most stupid questions and its not for the viewers sake

Lee Clark is an example, he was on a techie hour with Janice the other night, and he was asking some really simple questions, and i was thinking, youve actually been a guest for items like this on Q, so why are you asking, if this can do this or whatever, when a month or so back, you were meant to be an expert

Lee Clark is an example, he was on a techie hour with Janice the other night, and he was asking some really simple questions, and i was thinking, youve actually been a guest for items like this on Q, so why are you asking, if this can do this or whatever, when a month or so back, you were meant to be an expert

They ask simple questions because the viewers have simple questions. The presenters will be a lot more clued up than they seem on air. But they have to appear that they don't know so much so the guest can fill them in on the answers.

They ask simple questions because the viewers have simple questions. The presenters will be a lot more clued up than they seem on air. But they have to appear that they don't know so much so the guest can fill them in on the answers.

How do u know that? Are you a presenter or been a presenter on Iw? or you just speculating like the rest of us?:thinking:

They ask simple questions - as the Ideal World customer has below average intelligence, unlike QVC ones , who are more clued up on things of a technical matter! :mysmilie_845:

They ask simple questions - as the Ideal World customer has below average intelligence, unlike QVC ones , who are more clued up on things of a technical matter! :mysmilie_845:

U must be an Iw customer then :cheeky: :tongue:

How do u know that? Are you a presenter or been a presenter on Iw? or you just speculating like the rest of us?:thinking:

Speculating - just like yourself. And using a bit of common sense.

Either that or I am Dave Bradford! :emo:

LOL I've seen the tech demos...even the guest come across as a bit dim! lol

Speculating - just like yourself. And using a bit of common sense.

Either that or I am Dave Bradford! :emo:

I thought so dave :hi: , u seem to know alot about Ideal world and defend them on every thread

I thought so dave :hi: , u seem to know alot about Ideal world and defend them on every thread

Don't believe I have ever defended them - maybe set people right or disagreed with them...but would only defend Ideal World is the poster themselves were wrong to attack them.

Is this threat meant to be ironic? It's a shopping channel where they are trying to sell to the viewer not the presenter. If the presenter just said "I know that" to every question the show would be about 5 minutes long. They have to ask the questions on behalf of their customers. They have to come across as "simple" as otherwise just jargon would make you switch off [quicker]

agree with the two posters

if the presenter sat there saying i no this and i no all of that the programe would be 7 minutes

Latest posts

Back