Kiri Bloore

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Is it me or does she seem out of place at bid shopping. She seems lovely and I could imagine her being the same of you met her off camera. Is it all a clever act? If it isn't does she turn a blind eye to the lies and bad practice or do bid con their staff as well as customers?

PJ

Is it me or does she seem out of place at bid shopping. She seems lovely and I could imagine her being the same of you met her off camera. Is it all a clever act? If it isn't does she turn a blind eye to the lies and bad practice or do bid con their staff as well as customers?

PJ

Her website says she has worked on US TV, including covering the Royal Wedding.

She seems nice, too good for Sit Up though but I suppose she is gaining experience.

I think she does some sort of fashion show too, she seems a lovely & fun personality.

PJ

She'll know what's going on I'd imagine, but who wants to be unemployed these days? It would be interesting if Bid did a job-swap day and let the assistants do all the presenting and vice-versa. There might be some surprising results. Whoever was on with Peter that day would do better than him, no doubt !

She'll know what's going on I'd imagine, but who wants to be unemployed these days? It would be interesting if Bid did a job-swap day and let the assistants do all the presenting and vice-versa. There might be some surprising results. Whoever was on with Peter that day would do better than him, no doubt !

Yes, I've always liked her too. Although at first, I thought she was too good to be true. Of course she knows what's going on and has been with the firm long enough to see how low they have sunk but in these uncertain times, a job's a job. Bet she's got feelers out for when they go bust though

She seems very nice...but you can clearly tell she really doesn't want to be there (who can blame her?).

She's very lovely, always reminds me of someone who'd work in a Solicitors office.

Very well spoken, doesn't cake her face with make up, naturally pretty.

Is she a size 16 too?

Aye Momma, just like our Jenny.

They need tips from Elisa on how to get to her size 12-14 :confused2:

I know I don't know until I was in this position but I would hope I would put my morals before pay.

It depends on so many things doesn't it PJ?... financial commitments, family commitments etc. Shame if she loses her flat/house because she couldn't afford the money. I know she rides, so perhaps the costs are high on stabling the horse. It would be awful to have to sell it. Who knows? Jobs are scarce these days and its a case of stay-put if you have a regular job.

Latest posts

Back