Kate the chef's latest claim to fame...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goodluckifyageddit

Registered Shopper
Blimey, hiding her light under a bushel, or what?! She was on selling the food processor today and while Andy was doing his usual looning about she was preparing some cake mix. Andy happened to mention that cake-making was all the rage again, what with the Great British Bake-Off and all, and she somewhat sniffily replied "Well, I worked on that programme". Andy seemed somewhat taken aback by the remark. I'll have to look at the credits when it turns up on the daytime repeats !

Last edited:
Would her name be on the credits though if she'd only washed up or summat?

I mean, it's not like she's chefing, the contestants are doing the baking

Like most other cookery shows GBBO does have the names of Home Economists credited, coincidentally I have seen Faenia Moore listed but not Kate Moore.

She did say she knows the Panjaban guys well 'from when she was doing something different in another life' but she was very cryptic, Andy looked a bit bemused as she didn't elaborate.

Make of that what you will :confused2:

Like most other cookery shows GBBO does have the names of Home Economists credited, coincidentally I have seen Faenia Moore listed but not Kate Moore.

She did say she knows the Panjaban guys well 'from when she was doing something different in another life' but she was very cryptic, Andy looked a bit bemused as she didn't elaborate.

Make of that what you will :confused2:

She's not Dr. Cringle is she? :eek:

She couldn't be Rosa Benini could she? Or perhaps Barbra Benne. She's been very quiet lately.

Or maybe nobody bought six items in June and there is no winner

Now that is an utterly outrageous thing to say Momma, lot's of people must have bought at least 6 items.

Lisa Brash surely bought at least 100 items, and that is on Sen alone :grin:

Now that is an utterly outrageous thing to say Momma, lot's of people must have bought at least 6 items.

Lisa Brash surely bought at least 100 items, and that is on Sen alone :grin:

to be fair to lisa brash, if you was to go to the presenters homes, she would be the most likely one to actually have a bid product unashamedly in the house.

Latest posts

Back