Sally Jacks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deedee

Mike Monroe/Marilyn Mason
I've been watching some of Sally's shows lately and, oh boy, is she giving it the hard sell lately, much more so than previously
Maybe the pressure is on at Sit Up towers??!!

I've been watching some of Sally's shows lately and, oh boy, is she giving it the hard sell lately, much more so than previously
Maybe the pressure is on at Sit Up towers??!!

Ahhh.Sally Jacks...or Jelly Sacks as she is known in our household, for a couple of reasons :cheeky: I think she's going for glory while James Russell's on paternity leave.

She sure does get excited, I like her energy & sometimes feel sorry for her as it can't be easy selling alotta the stuff she does and still come across as energetic & enthusiastic as she does. She would make a good actress... perhaps in the Jessy Wallace style lol.

I like Sally, sure she is a gob on legs but for me she is much more likable than the other regular female presenters.

Then again she isn't up against much :grin:

She sure does get excited, I like her energy & sometimes feel sorry for her as it can't be easy selling alotta the stuff she does and still come across as energetic & enthusiastic as she does. She would make a good actress... perhaps in the Jessy Wallace style lol.

If Sally Jaxx could be a Jessy Wallace style actress, Mike Mason would make a great Phil Mitchell.

I thought she was going to explode just now when the annoying hooter foghorn thing wouldn't stop sounding!

I think she's great. Hard job being so energetic for so long and so consistently. She's wasted at bid!

i usually like sally

however last few weeks the faux outrage at things like this pendant going for " A PENNY" (shouted as loud as you can) have started to grate

she has also started to regularly shout out things like BUY IT which other presenters get ridiculed for

Latest posts

Back