The Wayne fan club: stop slagging off Kate!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
She's a legitimate chef/home economist unlike your talentless white haired Irish Grandad who really did not have a clue how to make an omelette or boil an egg!

Christ knows why she is on this shitty TV network, though... :wonder:

Fcuking leave the girl alone! :headbang:

Language Timothy :p

Haven't seen Kate but literally anyone would be better than Wayne. Anyone minus Peter Simon that is.

PJ

She's a legitimate chef/home economist unlike your talentless white haired Irish Grandad who really did not have a clue how to make an omelette or boil an egg!

Christ knows why she is on this shitty TV network, though... :wonder:

Fcuking leave the girl alone! :headbang:

That's the thing. I bet more people watch the bid cooking segments for a laugh. Kate is obviously highly trained and simply isn't needed to demonstrate the products she does... such as making an omlette or boiling an egg as you put it.
Wayne was never going to be the next masterchef & his skill's were often lacking imo... but it was still fun to watch as he often had a good rebuttal with most the presenters.

I don't mind her & I think she does a good job but imo she's just not suited to Bid.

Sorry for my bad language earlier. I had just woken up from a bad dream with Peter Simon demonstrating the back massager with him moaning "Maggie! Maggie! Rub me just there with your foreign policy..."

Latest posts

Back